• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: If you own a TommyBuilt T36 you now own a machine gun (ATF ruling).

I wish I had this problem. I feel for the guys who now face a moral dilemma of keeping their rifle that are rightfully theirs or paying the $225 extortion that the ATF is forcing tommy built to have to charge just to avoid financial ruin

Reactions: craigos
So if I’m reading this right they are saying its too easy to convert it to fire full auto therefore the changes have to be made?

Reactions: craigos
So with that train of thought let’s just get rid of alcohol and vehicles since it is really easy for someone to drive drunk!

Reactions: RGStory
Is there anyone working at the ATF who possesses a single ounce of brains when it comes to the subject of firearms? Or are they all "experts" in alcohol and tobacco?

So with that train of thought let’s just get rid of alcohol and vehicles since it is really easy for someone to drive drunk!

With that train of thought, everyone that made that determination should be arrested for prostitution. Each of them possesses the ability to be a whore.

Does the ATF have reason to believe the existing design will actually operate in full auto?

Reactions: camocorvette
So if I’m reading this right they are saying its too easy to convert it to fire full auto therefore the changes have to be made?

yes but the irony is the changes TB made are the same HK made to the SL8 to make it semi only. Its ATF up to its old tricks.

Reactions: camocorvette
Maybe she can get something done. One reason she got kicked off a Congressional steering committee as soon as Biden was elected.
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 7.22.06 AM.png

Laws can not be back dated, the original manufactured firearm gets an approval from the atf before the first sale of any ffl item.

I can't comply with anymore of this bullshit and still pretend I'm free and have Rights. Either America stands for something or it's just a sham and in that case, it's a free for all, last man standing "if I get you before you get me" sort of shit.

If you insist on burning down the country, I'll bring the matches.

Personally I wanna see their 5000 people go door to door enforcing some of this bullshit on millions of Americans unwilling to comply. I was hoping they'd make braces their last stand. They'll need warrants for every house. Think about that. Just tell them "FUCK NO" and what are they gonna do? Demand it in writing? "I sold it" "I lost it" "left it somewhere, sorry" "come back he ain't here" "it's in the safe, forgot combo (when it's actually not)" --this could take all goddamn century!

They couldn't stop the pot heads or fags, not pretending they can stop a whole country of armed citizens backed up with 2A Rights many are willing to die for.

Reactions: devildog93 and tnc
Laws can not be back dated, the original manufactured firearm gets an approval from the atf before the first sale of any ffl item.
I think that means you can't be liable for possessing one prior to the ruling, but now with the ruling you are liable going forward. It isn't a blanket immunity as you suggest. They have done similar bullshit things with all sorts of goods and substances, but that has always been how it shakes out.

I wish I had this problem. I feel for the guys who now face a moral dilemma of keeping their rifle that are rightfully theirs or paying the $225 extortion that the ATF is forcing tommy built to have to charge just to avoid financial ruin
I read that different but since I don't own one I wasn't going to comment. I read that as "I made a firearm and expect you to pay $225 to fix my error."

I read that different but since I don't own one I wasn't going to comment. I read that as "I made a firearm and expect you to pay $225 to fix my error."

How was it an error? The ATF reclassified his product as a machine gun despite using the same mechanism of the factory delivered H&K product, end of story. The ATF is going after little fish before they come for the whales.

I dont recall exactly what happened it was long ago, but a friend bought a semi auto copy of a S&W 76
and I believe he had to return it due to a BATF ruling.

So by making this ruling, is the ATF allowing those who own these receivers to register them as a Class 3 firearm? If so, doesn't that throw out previous rulings by the ATF?