• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: Join the Gun Owners of America if you haven't already. And get others to join as well. Twin GOA victories in NM and ND. More lawsuits on the way.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Last week, coalition efforts led by the Gun Owners of America helped secure a restraining order against the Democratic New Mexico governor's extremely unconstitutional and overbearing weapons carry ban.

Almost simultaneously, in a slightly less covered case, the GOA also helped a North Dakota gun store owner facing a forced shut down order from the ATF secure a legal victory which saw the ATF backing down and rescinding the order.

The GOA is also preparing more lawsuits to be brought against the ATF for their "Zero Tolerance" policies that are forcing legitimate gun vendors to close their doors over the most trivial paperwork errors.

NORTH DAKOTA:

----------
    ----------
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 15, 2023
    Washington, D.C. — Gun Owners of America (GOA) and the Gun Owners Foundation (GOF) are excited to announce that the ATF has backed down from attempting to revoke the FFL license of Morehouse Enterprises in Valley City, North Dakota.
    ----------
    ----------

NEW MEXICO:

JOIN THE GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA HERE:

There is a "local" Missouri one that I support, and right now I am drawing a blank on the name. That is the only other one I belong to, you MUST belong to the NRA to be a member of the club.

To tell the truth I have had long hard talks with myself about if I should just drop membership to the club. I just don't use it that much, most of my shooting is out back, and if I want to do a match most are open to the public for a slightly higher fee.

I hate putting my money into Wayne's slush fund.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    This is a case of our system working the way it should. Yes, the ATF was misbehaving. And we used the legal system for a remedy. The small guy wins.