• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: TT AR10 Diamond S/Stage in JP LRP07 Bolt Carrier Issue

nickw

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Western MA
Just wanted to let those know who may be considering installing a TT Diamond single stage AR10 trigger into a JP LRP07 that they may experience a problem. Specifically, my bolt carrier was hitting / binding on the TT hammer. Tried two JP bolt carriers (LMOS and VLMOS) and both didn‘t two work. I contacted TT and they agreed there was a combat ability issue with my JP bolt carrier and their AR10 trigger. I know others have had a TT work in a large frame JP, so just passing this on as it may be an issue. My JP is a recent mfg. Nick-

Just wanted to let those know who may be considering installing a TT Diamond single stage AR10 trigger into a JP LRP07 that they may experience a problem. Specifically, my bolt carrier was hitting / binding on the TT hammer. Tried two JP bolt carriers (LMOS and VLMOS) and both didn‘t two work. I contacted TT and they agreed there was a combat ability issue with my JP bolt carrier and their AR10 trigger. I know others have had a TT work in a large frame JP, so just passing this on as it may be an issue. My JP is a recent mfg. Nick-

I had this same problem when TT introduced their original AR trigger and said it worked in AR10's too. They never seemed to care either. As much as I like TT triggers in bolt actions, their AR triggers in LFAR's are very hit and miss.

AR-Gold triggers are the absolute best drop in a I have found. https://americantrigger.com/product/ar-gold-adjustable-trigger-ar-15-ar-10/

Reactions: nickw
I had this same problem when TT introduced their original AR trigger and said it worked in AR10's too. They never seemed to care either. As much as I like TT triggers in bolt actions, their AR triggers in LFAR's are very hit and miss.

AR-Gold triggers are the absolute best drop in a I have found. https://americantrigger.com/product/ar-gold-adjustable-trigger-ar-15-ar-10/
Thanks. I appreciate it. TT CS was great. They took the trigger back (didn’t buy directly from them) and they are sending me a AR15 Diamond single stage in exchange. I’ll probably grab an AR Gold for the JP LRP07. Thanks again.