• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: UNBEATABLE CCW package from Palmetto. Threaded 9mm Dagger Compact w/10 15-round mags and case for $389.99 UPDATE: NOW $459.99

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • There is wholly no reason why in this age of instant information, with the dangers, tragedies, and atrocities of the world delivered right to a device held in front of your face, that there may still be those who are not equipped with the right tools to protect themselves and innocents around them with the latest in lethal capable force projection at a cost well within the budget of most. Ignorance is not an excuse for unpreparedness, and apathy to reality is a sign of psychological impairment...

Palmetto State Armory presents the Compact Dagger striker fired 9x19mm COMPLETE CCW and portable defense package with 10 15-round magazines and a case to organize all your Dagger accessories in for $389.99. (UPDATE: NOW $459.99)

(NOTE: This package does NOT come with holster. Holsters for your various needs come in a variety of styles for the PSA Dagger and are sold separately)

DAGGER COMPACT

Cal: 9x19mm Luger
    Magazines: 15 round Magpul

screenshot_2023-03-08_at_9.24.34_am.png

4981abe6ae38e2fc473b58ec136e734e_1691509139663_0_LW600.jpeg

Features: From mfg info page:
    Ergonomic Grip Shape
    Carry Cuts™ on Slide
    Aggressive Grip Texturing
    Polymer Frame, Flat Dark Earth
    Striker Fired
    Flat Faced Trigger
    Striker Block Safety and Trigger Safety
    Ameriglo Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Sights, Black Serrated Standard Sights (These are not night sights)
    Stainless Steel Recoil Spring Guide Rod
    Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Coated Slide
    4.5" 1:10 Twist Stainless Steel Threaded DLC Coated Barrel
    15rd Magazine (Ships With 10)
    Ships With PSA Soft Pistol Case, Flat Dark Earth

GET YOURS HERE:

Last edited:
    Every good person who is armed is a win against statism and globalism, and is an impenetrable barrier to evil locally.

Much kudos to PSA for being the 'working citizens' gunmaker', as Colt, Remington, and Smith & Wesson had been in the middle of the 19th century.

Last edited:
    Flame me as a poor if you must , I bought this deal some time ago , added optic and have shot the living shit out of it - 1,500 - 2000 rounds so far and it runs really well - actually no malfunctions gun related at all -one failure to lock the slide back with a very old glock factory mag that I had put an X on the bottom because it failed to lock the slide back on my 19 in IDPA practice.
    Even if one needed wanted this as his or her only pistol- shoot it a bit -look for any failures- even replace the internals with glock parts , probably upgrade the trigger and they’d have a fine polymer striker fired pistol.

I've got two a compact and a full size , just got back from the range with the full size , got over 2000 rds through both and they are GTG , Did put a apex trigger in the compact and a 3.5 wolf disconnect in the full size , and ground that stupid finger bump off the frt of the grip but other than that , I can't complain for the price ,I carry the full size instead of my G27 now and have total confidence in it.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I don't use the pmags , as I much prefer the original glock mags, but the daggers are a hell of a pistol for the money , and they're cut for CC better than a glock and if you plan on getting a suppressor it has the threads already, personally I prefer the non-threaded barrel and ordered my 2nd one that way .

Attachments

• 16960093750718656338156012823926.jpg
      16960093750718656338156012823926.jpg
      235.3 KB · Views: 113
    Flame me as a poor if you must , I bought this deal some time ago , added optic and have shot the living shit out of it - 1,500 - 2000 rounds so far and it runs really well - actually no malfunctions gun related at all -one failure to lock the slide back with a very old glock factory mag that I had put an X on the bottom because it failed to lock the slide back on my 19 in IDPA practice.
    Even if one needed wanted this as his or her only pistol- shoot it a bit -look for any failures- even replace the internals with glock parts , probably upgrade the trigger and they’d have a fine polymer striker fired pistol.

Awesome review, and a point made clear. It is not about being "poor" at all. It is about utility. Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't be using a gold inlaid and engraved Trump MAGA edition 1911 as a daily carry piece. There is a reason why some guns come with presentation frames and brackets. They are functional, yes, but they were made with art and display in mind or as time capsules commemorating an important historical event.

The Daggers and Glocks are purely utilitarian. They are MADE from the ground up to be reliable and functional in the most gritty and rugged environments one might find themselves in. Just like the KelTec KS and KSG lines of shotguns. Scratches and scuffs only ADD attitude to these guns, just like on a DeWalt drill/driver. These are not works of fine art, they are lifesaving tools. In a sci-fi movie or short story, a PSA Dagger or KSG-12 shotgun is something you dig up out of the wreck of a crashed spaceship, shake the dust off of it, blow it clean, and now you got a perfectly functioning combat arm and you keep on moving...

Last edited:
    Awesome review, and a point made clear. It is not about being "poor" at all. It is about utility. Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't be using a gold inlaid and engraved Trump MAGA edition 1911 as a daily carry piece. There is a reason why some guns come with presentation frames and brackets. They are functional, yes, but they were made with art and display in mind or as time capsules commemorating an important historical event.

The Daggers and Glocks are purely utilitarian. They are MADE from the ground up to be reliable and functional in the most gritty and rugged environments one might find themselves in. Just like the KelTec KS and KSG lines of shotguns. Scratches and scuffs only ADD attitude to these guns, just like on a DeWalt drill/driver. These are not works of fine art, they are lifesaving tools. In a sci-fi movie or short story, a PSA Dagger or KSG-12 shotgun is something you dig up out of the wreck of a crashed spaceship, shake the dust off of it, blow it clean, and now you got a perfectly functioning combat arm and you keep on moving...
    dagger , maverick 88 and a bear creek AR . The arsenal of the trailer park space confederation of meth heads and whores 🤣🧨

And I thought the CZP10C for $299 was a deal

Palmetto State and Kygunco always have really good deals here and there. Kygun still has the KelTec KS-7 and the KSG-12 (14 round cap) shotguns at marked down $300 off of their regular prices but they are still out of stock at the moment. When they are back in and the deals are still running I will bump the KelTec thread.

I got a dagger upper with RMR cut for $199
    It came with a threaded barrel and a steel recoil spring guide rod and suppressor height sights

Then I bought a discounted poly 80 serialized compact lower for $70 because I read many reviews that said the dagger trigger was not great, but I know I can make a poly 80 trigger great

$270 plus tax and ffl fees.

I am fucking shocked. I have shot the shit out of this thing as it came, dagger with all dagger parts, and poly 80 lower with all poly 80 internals. No jams, no problems, was shooting cans of soda earlier today at 25 yards. Ran plates of steels at 15 yards, any misses were my fault. It also shoots nice groups. For the money this is really hard to beat. I got it to fit in a warriorland holster meant for glock 17 that was cheap, and it fits perfect (that is more a fit to the poly 80 lower than anything).

I am going to run it a little more then will put some glock OEM parts into it and work the trigger a bit. I am impressed for the money how nice it shoots and how accurate it is (even out to 25 yards)

I got a dagger upper with RMR cut for $199
    It came with a threaded barrel and a steel recoil spring guide rod and suppressor height sights

Then I bought a discounted poly 80 serialized compact lower for $70 because I read many reviews that said the dagger trigger was not great, but I know I can make a poly 80 trigger great

$270 plus tax and ffl fees.

I am fucking shocked. I have shot the shit out of this thing as it came, dagger with all dagger parts, and poly 80 lower with all poly 80 internals. No jams, no problems, was shooting cans of soda earlier today at 25 yards. Ran plates of steels at 15 yards, any misses were my fault. It also shoots nice groups. For the money this is really hard to beat. I got it to fit in a warriorland holster meant for glock 17 that was cheap, and it fits perfect (that is more a fit to the poly 80 lower than anything).

I am going to run it a little more then will put some glock OEM parts into it and work the trigger a bit. I am impressed for the money how nice it shoots and how accurate it is (even out to 25 yards)

Similar here. I built a clone G19 using a Dagger upper with rmr cut, SCT lower https://sctmfg.com/sct-frames/ and decent trigger. It's cheaper and better than a Glock. These Daggers are a no brainer...just do it.

EDIT: To be fair, I can't say the Dagger is "better" than a Glock but the way I built it is and that's due to the lower I used.

Last edited:
    and just because everyone likes pics

I forgot to mention I put a cheap ass ching chong red dot on it too, the theme of this gun was, can a cheap ass gun shoot well and shoot reliably. I will put it to a 1000 round test. I am only about 300 rounds in as of now

1696040543612.png

I was gonna get all butt hurt, and bitch about spam outside the marketplace, but I’ve been pushing PSA’s ammo deals to my shooting buddies for quite awhile now. Got no stone to throw.

Then remembered a comment from PSA’s CEO (President? Whatever they call their dude…) in an interview about the fact that they intentionally sell a lot of their stuff as cheap as they can, while still making a reasonable profit, specifically to get more people into the shooting sports, and because he fervently believes hard times are comin’ and he wants as many patriotic Americans armed as well as possible when things go sideways.

Hell, now I gotta go spend more $$. 😆

Pretty good deal.

I bought one off a guy locally a while back. Paid $300, and it came with a new Surefire X300. lol

Whoever is buying these because they need it better be buying some ammo by the case as well.
    9mm can be found in the $0.21-$0.22 per round price range; better listen to the prophet.

Bought two lowers during their father's day sale for 59 each. Bought two uppers when they went on sale for 199 each. Bought a mag an ammo deal of 200rds and 10 15rd mags for 159.00. No issues at all. My son has the other one and loves it. Suppressor height sights and all.

Doc
    IMG_20230731_200542173.jpg
    IMG_20230731_200531104.jpg

I had a full size and compact in my cart for $269 each with free shipping and by the time I returned from my walk to do credit card info.....out of stock. Might be just as well as I keep missing the Dagger Micro they sell out in minutes would prefer to get a full size and sub compact anyway, but these prices are wow.

I have a few hundred more rounds through mine now
    not a single FTF or FTE (using decent name brand 9mm ammo, no reloads or off brands)
    My complete dagger upper is on a poly80 lower with poly80 brand internal parts

Accuracy at 15 yard targets is at least as good (will say better) than any other actual glock or striker fire gun I own

I have a few hundred more rounds through mine now
    not a single FTF or FTE (using decent name brand 9mm ammo, no reloads or off brands)
    My complete dagger upper is on a poly80 lower with poly80 brand internal parts

Accuracy at 15 yard targets is at least as good (will say better) than any other actual glock or striker fire gun I own
    Talked with a couple of folks about Gen 3 patents, reliability both with guys at my range and local shooting buddy. Been eyeing these for a long time. Finally got in touch with pal up north who is a Glock maven from the 80's as in he has Glock fever incurable. He bought a Dagger full size a couple of years ago and tortured it relentlessly and it's not had a single mal. He's still a Glock user through and through, but said buy the Dagger now at that price and he wouldn't hesitate to use it for EDC.

Great piece to fight your way to your PSA AR15. Both are cost effective and can be reliable if you know how they should work and you do a little hand fitting and testing to make sure they will.

Never had issues with my psa rifles. I no longer own them, but i wish i did. Back when the chrome lined fn barrels were available, for cheap, i built a few. They were good guns.

Never had issues with my psa rifles. I no longer own them, but i wish i did. Back when the chrome lined fn barrels were available, for cheap, i built a few. They were good guns.
    A smith friend saw a couple with smooth bore barrels. I put one together for a co-worker. Worked fine …and the barrel was rifled.

I've been running this as an EDC for a while (posted above). Dagger upper, St Croix Tactical lower. I actually like it more than a Glock and it was a lot cheaper. I've not heard anything bad about the Dagger.
    thumbnail_IMG_20230824_185949667.jpg

Last edited:
    Any reason to not buy a PSA ar?

Only people who have gripes about PSA are NeverTrumpers. Because PSA is fully on board with MAGA.
    biggrin.gif

To second @Steel+Killer 's post, PSAs have been reviewed, tested, subject to extensive range reports, and discussed to the max by gun Youtubers and article writers, and nobody ever had any issues with them. The PSA AR-15 is the current day Hawken Plains pattern rifle. A rifle of the working class and the outdoorsman, is always within reach and is the one that most will pick up first if the need for it arises, just like the trusty Hawkens that adorned the mantles of the homesteaders and saddle-holsters of the farmers and the fur traders/mercantile wagon drivers of 1800-1860.

Any reason to not buy a PSA ar?
    I bought one of the FN barrel blem models in 2014 before selling it to local buddy in 2018. He put an adjustable gas block on it and he went over 12k rounds in 2022. All steel cased Wolf/Tula and still runs like a beast. To be fair I can't say this with total certainty since it's been out of my hands for so many years, but if I still owned it today would be the least problematic AR I've ever owned. In point of fact I have a small frame AR that cost 4x as much as that PSA that gave me non-stop headaches for a year back and forth to manufacturer. I still own it and it runs now, but I'd never buy another one after that nightmare. YMMV. Waiting for Dagger Micro ready to click enter.

Last edited:

NICE. Taking this one back up to frontpage. Back in 2019 I thought Mossberg had made the epitome of a budget and reliable CCW pistol with their MC1SC, marking their reentry into handgun manufacturing after an almost 80 year hiatus. But Palmetto REALLY hit it out the park with the Dagger line.

Oh , my Daggers don’t like PPU brass in my reloads. These cases cause the round to stick in chamber and need to tap hard with rubber mallet to open the slide.

Also the mag release is fucking difficult to press with right thumb. All my other pistols (Shield, 92FS, Walther PPQ) release mag easily with right thumb press.

Dagger requires me to change my technique to use 2 hands to release mag. ( left thumb pressing the mag button)

At the range this is no issue but if under stress i will need to remember which pistol I am shooting.

Or i can contact PSA for assistance with different mag releases?

Edit: After further troubleshooting, I discovered the PPU brass that jams in the chamber is ONLY loaded with Hornady 124 grain XTP bullets.
    the PPU brass loaded with 124 round nose X-Treme bullets do NOT stick in chamber.

The micrometer shows the case diameter of the PPU loaded with Hornady 124 XTP at .381 and .382
    while the round nose ammo diameter shows .378 at the biggest.

So the Hornady 124 XTP in PPU is the biggest diameter and causing the jamming.

Last edited:
    Looks like many G19 mag releases work in the dagger
    some are saying you can just replace the spring and it fixes it, others replacing the mag release

Looks like many G19 mag releases work in the dagger
    some are saying you can just replace the spring and it fixes it, others replacing the mag release

One of the things which makes the PSA Dagger so appealing is the compatibility of that platform with a variety of aftermarket parts, upgrades, and accessories, many of which are interchangeable with drop in fit from many other popular EDC pistols that people already own. Aftermarket support is one of the KEY things people need to research when choosing a pistol/rifle platform that guarantees long term service life even during prolonged wartime and disaster situations where vendor supply may be limited or completely cut off.