• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PSA: Watch out! Possible WTB scammer Jacobzx

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    I have two WTB listing up in the PX and @Jacobzx responded to BOTH within 10 minutes of each other with the exact same message.

Too many red-flags to count that suggest this is a scammer (joined recently, responding to WTB as first action, poor punctuation, copy+paste text, etc.)

I have already "Reported" both to to Hide.

If I am wrong and @Jacobzx is a legitimate user trying to help a brother out, then I sincerely apologize for putting you on blast like this.

But easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.....amiright? 🤷‍♂️

1643694040145.png

1643694066221.png

1643694347983.png

Last edited:
    I’ve had the guy with this script come at me a few times, he’s got lots of connections.

Well somebody bought up all the 8208, rumor is Nigerian prince that only takes pay pal.

Sent me the exact same "you can reach out to tim" message. He is definately an equal opportunity scammer. No scam too small! My little wtb item would not be more than about $10!

Reactions: Dr. Davy Jones
    E1A3D1F0-3CA2-46E5-88DB-17944E552558.jpeg
    Yea he hit me on 3 WTB as well. I reported it. Same email and same wording. This is the 2nd or 3rd time they tried. I usually just ignore them.

Don't be jealous of Tim's epic stash. A shame his wife caught on and now he's got to try and offload it all at such great prices for you, the buyer.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash
    Another one from him to me this morning. 🤷‍♂️