• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PSQ-20b info

RockyPoint

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2022
Rocky point, NC
Looking for any experience you all have had with psq-20b night vision. Particularly durability, application, any problems. This has the gp tube and overlay seems to work great from pictures. It comes as a whole kit with the mount helmet and batter packs. Seems to be a little dated but still an excellent goggle.

Was great back in the day. Very robust, for what it is. Chinesium Jerry-F performs better, but not nearly as rugged.

Don’t overpay. A 20B, full kit with original GP tube, is worth $7500 tops.

Reactions: RockyPoint
Was great back in the day. Very robust, for what it is. Chinesium Jerry-F performs better, but not nearly as rugged.

Don’t overpay. A 20B, full kit with original GP tube, is worth $7500 tops.
Thanks for the insight. I’ve seen your name around everywhere, you’ve had it all it would seem!

Reactions: TheHorta
20 is original ITT Excelis unit with 320 thermal.
20A is the “Spiral” updated unit, a little more robust.
20B is 2nd Generation L3 unit. UI and robust improvements, but similar performance to 20/20A
20C aka ENVG-III improves on both NV and Thermal performance and includes RTA capability with ATAK interface.

Everything is going dual tube now. I doubt there will be much more mono/single tube development. Monos will probably be relegated to schmuck infantry and partner forces.

Reactions: WhereNow&How
Yep, thats old skool. 2 Bridged 14's and Pas 29 and you rockin fusion dools.. Liven the life of a hi tec red neck. :LOL:

20 is original ITT Excelis unit with 320 thermal.
20A is the “Spiral” updated unit, a little more robust.
20B is 2nd Generation L3 unit. UI and robust improvements, but similar performance to 20/20A
20C aka ENVG-III improves on both NV and Thermal performance and includes RTA capability with ATAK interface.

Everything is going dual tube now. I doubt there will be much more mono/single tube development. Monos will probably be relegated to schmuck infantry and partner forces.
I’ll never get rid of of my pvs14 tho

Attachments

• received_517260490548312.jpeg
    received_517260490548312.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: WhereNow&How
"20C aka ENVG-III improves on both NV and Thermal performance and includes RTA capability with ATAK interface."
Almost, the AN/PSQ-39 (BAE/L3) and -40 (N2/DRS) were the ENVG III systems.

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta