• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes PST on its way

Re: PST on its way

COME AWN SCOTT! Awaiting my confirmation now. Downside: I just ordered mine last week.
frown.gif

I contacted Scott at Liberty optics and he replied promptly. I think that I will get a 4X14 X50mm PST in SFP when they are available. I don't know that I will miss the FFP. I am told that the quality is identical except for the reticle location.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shakeber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that I will get a 4X14 X50mm PST in SFP when they are available.</div></div>

Ditto...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuaneC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG WOO HOO YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE just got a pm from scott at liberty, guess my PST is getting ready to be sent </div></div>

You got the only "one" that came in. At least in the 6-24x50 FFP MOA/MOA model. Lucky @*&#$

I was hoping to get an email from Scott@LO this week, didnt happen
frown.gif
guess that was wishful thinking, I just ordered mine in Nov

I ordered my 1-4 ~5 days ago and it's here today. If the other models are like this one then I think everyone will be happy. It's basically a mark4 with a better reticle for less money.

Havent got it yet, they must have called Scott telling them they were sending it to him so he is getting his orders all ready, dam I havent slept in 2 weeks, this is way to much excitement LOL