• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s psychology of anti gun people article

Spock_s_Unassailable_Logic.jpg this is the poster that should accompany the article.

An interesting, but scientifically vacant, agenda piece. One expects better from an MD than conjecture masquerading as a peer reviewed essay.

An interesting, but scientifically vacant, agenda piece. One expects better from an MD than conjecture masquerading as a peer reviewed essay.

How? Please explain as I've read these same thoughts from other articles and if they are flawed I wish to know why and not simply that you disagree.

How? Please explain as I've read these same thoughts from other articles and if they are flawed I wish to know why and not simply that you disagree.

There is no rigor in the analysis. We blame the anti-gun crowd for wild conjecture with no proof or convincing reasoning behind it. This seems to be in the same vein. Though I do tend to agree with some of the points, I won't go touting it as gospel until I can back up the claims. Here's a taste test you can use when someone tells you something. Say, "show me." If they can, then it's probably legit. I kid you not, those two words have started and stopped more multimillion dollar endeavors than I would care to count.

in a lot of the statments he went from facts to conclusions that werent based upin the facts he just cited. Also, the general tone of the article itself seemed to be cheerleaderish.