• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PT&G 40x bolts at Midway ( Pic added)

n64atlas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
Ohio
40X 22lr bolts are being shipped from Midway as I type.
Mine will be hear next week.

Re: PT&G 40x bolts at Midway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: n64atlas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40X 22lr bolts are being shipped from Midway as I type. Mine will be <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">here</span></span> next week. </div></div>

Fixed it for you.

thanks, I had a stroke last year and as a resulte, my spelling has taken a turn for the worse. This was a blood clot stroke around the time of my second open heart valve replacment surgery in 6 months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: n64atlas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks, I had a stroke last year and as a resulte, my spelling has taken a turn for the worse. This was a blood clot stroke around the time of my second open heart valve replacment surgery in 6 months. </div></div>

Wow... way to make me feel like a complete ass... I apologize for correcting your previous spelling

don't abologise, correcting my mistakes helps me learn to spell again. Speel checker doesn't help when you don't even come close to the correct spelling. I would like to thank you for the correction as it helps me remember the different ways to spell and us different words.

got my bolt in the mail today. very nice with removable bolt knob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: n64atlas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got my bolt in the mail today. very nice with removable bolt knob </div></div>

PICS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow... way to make me feel like a complete ass... I apologize for correcting your previous spelling</div></div>
That's what you get for being a dick!
wink.gif
hahahahaha

will get pics up late Sunday or Monday. Have to go to the hospital were my brother is at. He was having heart or lung problems yesterday and is waiting to have a heart cath done on Monday. I've had several of these done in the last few years

here are the pics of the PT&G bolt comared to a Remington 40X bolt

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg