• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing PT&G steel bottom metal

chucknelson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Alberta
Has anyone had their Remington "factory look alike" steel and aluminum bottom metal? What are your thoughts and are they dimensionally the same as each other? From the picture on their site the trigger bow on the steel version looks a little beefier and shaped differently. Thanks a bunch.

Re: PT&G steel bottom metal

It good stuff. Its hard to go wrong with anything PTG makes.

I have 3 of them, stopped by PTG the other day while I was in town and picked up 2 more. They all fit perfect and IMO are very beefy and strong. For the price I think you cant beat them.

Kc

they are a good piece of kit. Well worth the money and fit / function 100%.
I replaced a hs dmb with one on my ltr and couldnt be happier.. Also have and use badger m4, sunny hill, dakota, and williams.. for the next rifle I will use ptg...

Good luck

I have one for an FN PBR-XP. It is a good quality product at a very good price. I also have one made by Williams. The Williams has a better fit and finish, but at twice the price.