• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Fall Team Precision Rifle Match

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Precision Tactical Solutions, PTS (Formally Ryan and Scott from PMG) is proud to announce the PTS Fall Team Precision Rifle Match.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">What</span>- Team Precision Rifle Match

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Where</span>- Cookeville TN

<span style="text-decoration: underline">When</span>- Oct 20th and 21st

We are very excited about this match. The match will feature stages that will test a teams shooting and ability to act as a team.
</span></span>

<span style="color: #000099">
Shooters,

Registration for the PTS Fall 2012 Team Precision Rifle Match is right around the corner. Please read all registration details to ensure that you understand how the process will work.

Registration will open July 28th at 1200h for return shooters (shooters who have shot our match before), and 1600h for new shooters to our match. All times are CST.

When your time slot opens you must send an email to [email protected]. The email must contain the following information For Both Shooters In The Team:

First and Last Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
T-Shirt Size

Only one person from each team needs to send a registration email. Ensure both shooters info is IN the same email or it will be considered incomplete.

Emails will be opened in the order they are received, any email that is sent before the specified registration time will not count.

Confirmation emails will be sent to the first 35 teams that register. Teams that do not make it into the first 35 will be put on the waiting list. Don't worry if you get put on the waiting list. We anticipate being able to accept over 40 teams, we just have to hold spots for sponsored teams and Military team.

Confirmation emails will start being sent out on July 30th. The confirmation email will include the address where you must send your match fee. The match fee is $300 per team (150 per shooter). All fees must be received by Aug 18th. If your fee has not been received by Aug 18th, you will loose your spot and the next team on the waiting list will be contacted. Any cancellation must be made by Sept 15th, after that no refunds will be made.

Military Shooters- We know the hassle of getting your unit to authorize/pay for a match first hand. Spots are being held for Military Teams. If you want to shoot, please send us an email on registration day and we will put you on the list while you work with your unit.

Sponsors- We will start sending out emails containing sponsorship packets for this match. If you would like one just let me know and I will get it to you. The packet contains all info about sponsorship levels and sponsored shooter slots.

We are easy to work with guys. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact me via PM or the email address located in my profile. Do not use the registration email for questions.

Thank you!</span>

Re: PTS Fall Team Precision Rifle Match

Ooooh Yeah! Cant wait! Now to find me a partner.....

All hostage targets will be shaking in fear
laugh.gif

Sweet, cant wait. Jay and I plan to teach everybody how to miss targets all weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The week before the grind, really??, come on man! </div></div>

Trust me man, we didnt want to plan it the weekend before The Grind but it is the only one that worked for our schedules. Hell we will be away from home for a week setting up then another week cleaning up and then going to The Grind.

We tried everything we could and its either that weekend or no fall match.

Right my wife's due date. Hmm... You think I can phone in the coaching?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right my wife's due date. Hmm... You think I can phone in the coaching?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Don't make the same mistake I did...................

Good Good. I will start whipping The Dave into shape now so he remembers how to shoot by then.

I liked the shoot the GAP stage, although I would have liked to have my partner be able to spot for me which I understand wasnt all that practical due to where the shooting position was. How about being able to buy a correction one time from the RO? Can buy a single correction either windage or elevation ... 10 dollars cash, winner of the side match pockets all the corrections bought.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THE_Shithead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked the shoot the GAP stage, although I would have liked to have my partner be able to spot for me which I understand wasnt all that practical due to where the shooting position was. How about being able to buy a correction one time from the RO? Can buy a single correction either windage or elevation ... 10 dollars cash, winner of the side match pockets all the corrections bought. </div></div>

We dont repeat the same stages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THE_Shithead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked the shoot the GAP stage, although I would have liked to have my partner be able to spot for me which I understand wasnt all that practical due to where the shooting position was. How about being able to buy a correction one time from the RO? Can buy a single correction either windage or elevation ... 10 dollars cash, winner of the side match pockets all the corrections bought. </div></div>

We dont repeat the same stages. </div></div>

Dont repeat it ... but something similar.

Personally Im not a fan of ROs giving adjustments. Its kind of a conflict of interest. One could argue that the RO gave better adjustments for one person over the other.

We will just stick to partners spotting for each other.

There will continue to be shots past 800 so brush up on those spotting skills guys. Maybe this next match we will see more people running a spotter. I was very surprised that only a few teams ran one last match. The teams who did have one definitely had an advantage when making adjustments.

For shooting the gap. Either your dope was close enough to see your impacts or not. The only corrections a RO should be giving you is safety i.e. Your short by about 400 yards, or your dangerously close to shooting over the berm.

Which is exactly what George did.

I agree with Knight on the buying one correction. Too much drama to spark from that.

Looking forward to the match guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right my wife's due date. Hmm... You think I can phone in the coaching?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Don't make the same mistake I did...................</div></div>

Ha ha this is good advise. Also don't try to out drink MIL guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right my wife's due date. Hmm... You think I can phone in the coaching?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Don't make the same mistake I did...................</div></div>

Ha ha this is good advise. Also don't try to out drink MIL guys! </div></div>

Oh I out drank them. They just had the good sense to stop before me
smile.gif

Looking forward to it. I've been wanting to make one for a while but the dates never worked out. Will make them work this time.

I really want to make this. Anyone willing to take the plunge and partner up with me for my first comp?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right my wife's due date. Hmm... You think I can phone in the coaching?
smile.gif
</div></div>

ah come on man, you can skip this one. you have been there for the last two
grin.gif

PC, if I didn't already have a team mate for the fall match then I would say I'm all for it. If something happens with my partner then I will team up with you for sure.

Any idea when registration will open for the October match? I don't want to miss the registration for the 3rd time!

I have heard it will open soon after the PRS match but that could be wrong.

count me in if im not balls deep in a bowl of kimchi by then

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have heard it will open soon after the PRS match but that could be wrong. </div></div>

This

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ToKeepAndBear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea when registration will open for the October match? I don't want to miss the registration for the 3rd time!</div></div>

Knight told me that after the August match, he will open registration for this match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fur you still need a partner?
</div></div>

Hoff, Pete Sake sent me a PM 3 weeks ago. But if something happens I will let ya know. But as of now it seems pretty solid.

I hope ya make it again.

Nice looking website. Think those 2 cats you have pictured in the Precision Rifle Training section are beyond help!! LOL.

<span style="color: #990000">Sponsorship Packets have been sent out. If you did not receive one and would like one just let me know.</span>

Is there anywhere to look at the rules for this rules and estimated round count for this match?

<span style="color: #CC0000">Got an inbox full of registrations to sort through! I will start tomorrow.

If you haven't registered, get them in soon.</span>