• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Match Performace Enhancement Class in Bham

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Precision Tactical Solutions will be hosting a Match Performance Enhancement Class.

Who- Precision Tactical Solutions (PTS)

What- Match Enhancement Class

Where- BGTC in Bham AL

When- Aug 4th

Price- $150 per shooter

As serious match shooters and match directors, Scott and I see what goes into a successful match performance from both sides of the coin. We train to perform well at the matches we shoot and we design the stages at our matches to test the shooters skill in a variety of ways. We decided to offer a course that teaches students how to improve their performance at matches.

Here is a brief overview of the topics to be covered:
-Safety
-Data Confirmation to 700
-Gear Options, Selection, and Setup
-Stage Type Familiarization
-Stage Breakdown and Planning
-Techniques and Tactics

In a nut shell we will teach students how to understand stages and improve their performance at matches or in scenario situations. This is not a beginner class, it will have a fast operational tempo and feature a lot of shooting.

If you are interested in shooting please email Larry at [email protected]

Larry is helping with the registration process so Scott and I can continue to work on the class. He will respond with the registration form and instructions for registering.

We need at least 15 registrations for this class to happen. Judging by the amount of interest expressed I seriously doubt this will be an issue. Get your registrations in fast so we can lock this class in. The class will me maxed at 34 people.

If you have any questions please ask.

Ryan

Re: PTS Match Performace Enhancement Class in Bham

We are close to the minimum number required to host the class.

I had this posted in the advanced marksmanship section but on the advice of other members I moved it here for more people to see.

If you are interested let us know!

<span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

We need a few more to sign up for the class for us to put this event on.

I know there are a couple of you who have been waiting to register, we need you to register now so that we meet the required number.

If you think you know someone who may be interested please pass the word along.

We have a great class planned but we cant host the event unless we get a few more people signed up this week.</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Ryan,

I don't think I can make this one. However I would like to extend this offer. I will pay for two spots for anyone that is prior military or current that would like to go and might not because of funds.

Good luck I am sure it will be a great class.

Kris</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Hey all you out there that are former or current military, we still have two open "scholarships" [ie: free passes] available from Kris so sign up now by pm to me or Ryan and we will send you the registration form and get you into the class at no charge!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: inalabama</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Ryan,

I don't think I can make this one. However I would like to extend this offer. I will pay for two spots for anyone that is prior military or current that would like to go and might not because of funds.

Good luck I am sure it will be a great class.

Kris</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Hey all you out there that are former or current military, we still have two open "scholarships" [ie: free passes] available from Kris so sign up now by pm to me or Ryan and we will send you the registration form and get you into the class at no charge!</span>
</div></div>AWESOME!!!!!

for the guys that registered, we will be shredding all checks received [they will not be cashed/deposited], email going out in a few minutes, thanks for signing up, hope to catch you next time...

Damn, sorry to hear that I'm sure it would have been a great class. Hopefully I can make your next one and I will extend my offer of paying for two spots then as well.

Kris

Ryan,
I would be very interested in this class, I am shooting the fall match but just saw this post. I will keep an eye out for the next class. AL is a far poke from OH but I look forward to it.
Sean