• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses PTS Precision Rifle Class Oct-13,14

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Precision Tactical Solutions (PTS) will be hosting a 2 day precision rifle workshop.

Where- Cookeville, TN

When- Oct 13th & 14th

Details- This class will be slightly different from our normal classes. This will be 2 separate classes, one on Sat and one on Sun.

Sat- 1 day Precision Rifle Skills Refinement Class
This class is designed to refine the skills that shooters already has. This is not a beginner precision rifle class. Shooters need to have a basic understanding of long range shooting. The class will center on refining those skills and making the user more efficient with his weapon and tools. Enter as a 1-MOA shooter, leave as a Sub-MOA shooter.

Sun- 1 day Precision Rifle Match Performance Enhancement Class
This class is designed to improve the shooters performance at a match. Whether you are a seasoned match shooter or never shot a match, the class will improve your ability to negotiate a course of fire. Class will feature many popular stage designs and styles. If your looking to improve your finishes at matches, this class is for you.

Cost-
250 for both days
150 for one day (sat or sun)

More info on the classes, including equipment lists will follow shortly.

To register please email- [email protected]

For more info on Precision Tactical Solutions and to see our photo gallery go to- PrecisionTacticalSolutions.com

345lfko.png

Re: PTS Precision Rifle Class Oct-13,14

A handful signed up already.

We are going to cap this at 20 people. Dont wait to long to register or you may miss out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sir,
can you recomend anybody in the kansas city area with a class and facility.

or can anybody else make a suggestion.

We can do a class in KC. We would just need a location to do it.

We commonly travel to host classes, AL, TN, KY, GA, MD, ect.

If you know of a location let us know and we will work with them to get something set up, assuming the range is on board.

unfortunately the range facilities are numbered and nothing outside of 300 nearby.

where I am located it is rural. my neighbour has land that I have ranged out to 500 yards on with natural backstop and could easily range out to 1200-1500

it is possible that a well organized small group of people could shoot there, but under the circumstances, if it were worth your while, I might consider simply bringing someone like yourself here for a 1on1 environment.

if that would appeal to you, I would have to make it occurr before the end of September. Your time is valuable and my resources are somewhat limited, but if you are up for a trip, I'd be willing to negociate.
I would have a quiet un-interrupted place for somewhat of a classroom environment and could organize ahead of time to set up targets on the acerage.

You never know, if it were something proffitable for your team, and the landowner was able to make a bit of money, there is a VFW hall in town and a small motel and you might be able to expand to cater for more like me here nearby KC.

If you'd like to talk more, let me know and we can email or talk on the phone.

I wish I could make this class!

For anyone that is on the fence, DO IT.

You will learn a ton and the PTS guys are top notch.

Another great class by the good folks at PTS.

Count me in!!

Shooters,
We will meet up at 0830 Sat and Sun morning.

Bring as much ammo as you care to shoot. We will refresh on basics in the am on Sat then work on winds, spotting, range estimation, collect and confrim data, run some drills and stages.
Sunday will be dedicated to skill enhancement. We will run a lot of stages.
We will proceed with the class and topics as fast or slow as you guys want to go.
I am looking forward to shooting with all of you.
Thanks
v/r Scott

Wondering if you still have open slots for the Saturday class? I'd like two if there are openings.

Jeff

Thanks to ssatt68 of Precision Tactical Solutions for an awesome weekend of marksmanship and long range instruction in TN! Scott is very professional, patient, explains concepts clearly, and knows how to set up challenging and fun stages. Enjoyed shooting with all the other participants/SH members as well. Some of you fellas can really shoot! My buddy and I learned a ton. We are really looking forward to the PTS Fall Match next weekend!

TKAB (Ladd)

This was a great class. Student skill levels ranged from very new to fairly experienced, and were a great group of guys. The first day we went over fundamentals, dot drills, positional shooting, data gathering, turning that data into something that we could use, and shooter/spotter communication. Day two was match performance enhancement, with an unplanned brutal lesson on reading the wind. We worked on how to dissect a stage of fire to maximize our points, barricades, more shooter/spotter communication, milling, unknown distance targets, and more wind reading. Scott is a great instructor and made sure that no matter the students skill level they left as a much better shooter. This was an outstanding class that was well worth the time and money.

J.D.

Huge thanks to the guys that came out and shot with PTS this weekend. I hope you guys had a good time and learned a little in the process. We had to modify our Sunday schedule a bit because Mother Nature decided we needed a wind class. You guys shot great and did an AWESOME job on that final target. Every shooter was able to achieve a first round hit by range estimation, shooter spotter communication on a UKD target at 681 yard with a tricky wind.
You guys were a pleasure to work with.
v/r
Scott