• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pulled 175smk

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2010
san jose ca
So how are they shooting for you all? I got 1k and haven't loaded any yet. Are they at least 1moa at distance.

Re: pulled 175smk

I've never shot any except a few I pulled myself. It likely depends on how they were pulled, i.e. what kind of tool was used to pull them and how much care was taken. Do they have any marks, dings, dents, etc on them? If so, I wouldn't expect premium level performance..

I got pretty good groups out of mine. Some loads were definitely under MOA.

edit: 43 varget and LC brass @ 2.8ish here. One problem I did have with the pulleds is that the tips are fuggered all to hell on some of them so COAL will vary from 2.795 to 2.82". The ogive was a little goofy on some as well. Still shot 'good enough' though and the only time I wouldn't use them is for an F class match. For everything else the pulleds are great.

I got a thousand and have shot about 60 or so. Shoot as well as new 168's at 100 yds. I don't have any longe range capability in my back yard. I'm loading 43 grns of RL-15 in my MWS and 700 LTR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njnicky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have a ton of the 175 smk's in great shape and m855 air pulled email me [email protected] </div></div>

Are you giving them away?

Here's at 200yds out of a Savage 10FCPHS.

4d423ee6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bob L. Swagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njnicky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have a ton of the 175 smk's in great shape and m855 air pulled email me [email protected] </div></div>

Are you giving them away?</div></div>

clearly since he would be violating forum rules if he wasnt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njnicky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have a ton of the 175 smk's in great shape and m855 air pulled email me [email protected] </div></div>

OK, what the heck is "air pulled" and how does that work? I'm not in the market for bullets yet due to fund restrictions but I have to admit I'd like to know how bullets are air-pulled!

Anybody?

My guess by air pulled he means using the removing hammer that you smack on the table or ground..

s7_214931_999_01

ETA: i suck again..