• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PULLED DOWN: Savage Ultralight 280ai (brass, dies, Berger projectiles)$1300

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    Got this for a out west hunt I am no longer going on. Was only fired about 30 rds. This is the ultralight version with a 22" proof research carbon fiber barrel. This rifle easily shot sub moa with factory ammo. For some reason it keeps giving me a error message when I try to attach any photos. I will keep trying or Pm me and I can send them.

Includes:
    - egw 20moa rail
    - Timney trigger
    - Area 419 pic rail
    - DA micro brake
    - Lee reloading die set (3 dies)
    - 2 lbs of VihtaVuori N560 powder (only in MI)
    - 29 handloads (eldx only in MI)
    - 110 once fired 280ai brass
    - 150 Berger 168gr bullets

Pulled down as I just got a chassis for the rifle and keeping it.

will only trade for a equal value scope in mil or an ar15 pistol piston setup

F0A36DC9-1BEF-49A8-9981-81EA4E62DDCD.jpeg

Pulled

Last edited:
    What pull weight did you have the trigger set at? Are you willing to separate with just the gun, egw rail, and 419 pic rail? Did you register the gun? If you’d rather reply in pm that’s fine. I tried messaging you and it wouldn’t send for some reason. Thanks for your time.