• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pulsar Digisight N550?

Re: Pulsar Digisight N550?

my opinion, for a weapons mount NV. is that It is not going to be a good as a d740 or 760 body Gen-3 NV . But I would buy the Digisitght n550 over the traditional Gen-2 models . & after seeing some of the recent Vids of it with some IR supplement. It actually looks pretty good out to couple hundred yards . Looked as good as a gen-2 740/760 NV, and the cost is better .

I know a little bit about this piece of equipment. It is not a substitute for Gen 3 night vision but it isn't Gen 3 budget either. It will consistantly give you 200 meter shots on deer sized game so long as you're using the 960 Iluminator along with the one that is built onto the unit.

Shoot me a PM if you have other questions. I've sold a dozen of these units since they were introduced to the North American market in July.

This scope does not compare to NEW Gen 2, it might compare to OLD gen 2.

i used one and i hated it. i now have a D760 Select Alpha Gen 3 on the way after using a PVS14 for a while