• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pulsar LRF XQ35 or Agm TM 35-640 LRF Thermal monocular?

giannid

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
So I'm in the market for a new handheld scanner. Been using a Pulsar Axion Key unit for the last couple of years and want to get something a little better with range finding. I want to stay under $300o and these two seem like the best bet. Have had good luck with the Pulsar units but this AGM caught my eye. Looks like it a 640 unit versus a 384 unit. Also uses standard 1860 batteries instead of the expensive, proprietary Pulsa batteries. Anyone run one of these or compare it to the Pulsar?

I have the pulsar xq35 lrf . It Does it’s job perfectly and having an extra battery is a must after using a friends arm and it wasn’t charged and I was out of luck when I wanted to use. The hand strap is Aweful nice and I bot a lanyard to help keep out of my way.