• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pulsar thermion 2 xg50 lrf and free barrel

Rocklong

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2019
South Dakota
Like the title says. I bought this scope in October 2023 from night vision guys and it’s in good working condition. It has the latest firmware updates for ballistics. Comes with a free used bartlin carbon 20” 22Gt barrel with 600 rounds fired chambered for lone peak. Asking $4775

Last edited:
How many batteries come with it out of the box? Any experience with battery life in cold weather (below freezing)? Where in SD?

The barrel part of this is strange... I'm guess most would opt out.

Haha you don’t really have to take the barrel. I’m more less giving it away. Comes with one battery (aps 2). With it and the internal you can usually get around 4 hrs in 0-20f. You can buy a aps3 that is bigger and get 6 or more. I usually run two aps 3 batteries and can go all night in 20 f weather

How many batteries come with it out of the box? Any experience with battery life in cold weather (below freezing)? Where in SD?

The barrel part of this is strange... I'm guess most would opt out.
Rocklong is a solid dude. Did a FTF trade with him on some high end optics. More than likely getting out of 22GT. I’m guessing the barrel is to sweeten the deal. He’s good to go.

Reactions: bigpeddler
Which end of SD are you on? I am guessing no one lives in the middle of the state :ROFLMAO: