• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 LRF Pro Riflescope (Thermal)

Night Vision Viking

Distance & Darkness is an illusion
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2020
Europe
www.youtube.com
In all these years everyone always told me they wanted a thermal riflescope with LRF. Now there is one, release Q1 2022 Made in EU but will be sold in all markets to my knowledge. Price a little more thant the current Thermion 2s I think.

The thermal sensor is specified at 640×480 pixel @ 17 μm, aperture F50/1.0 and a low NETD sensitivity of <25 mK.

I just sold my Thermion 2 XP50 to get this one.

Reactions: shoots100
I used to have the Trail 2 but can't remember how it worked.

To the best of my memory they changed the new Accolade 2 Pros to keeping the PiP when using the LRF, so I presume that's a YES.

I wonder if this will be the death of the trail models? Kind of unfortunate IMO. They had a great battery system but weak mounting. I have thermions and enjoy them because I can swap them on different rifles with a good RTZ mount. That was my primary requirement.

I like it. I bought an extra aps battery and can hunt all night. The nice thing about the aps is they are small in your pocket and easy to put in at night. The Thermion automatically switches to the internal battery (assuming it still has power) so the scope doesn’t turn off during the switch. The Aps battery doesn’t hold anywhere near as much power as the big trail battery brick though.