• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF Thermal Scope plus extras

Clownbuster

Enlarged Member
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Rainier, OR
Never registered, Pulsar Trail 2 XP50 LRF, like new condition, flawless function. Bought from a member here (Lucks) as a second unit for my son, but never used it. Comes with all original packaging, box, manual, the original Pulsar mount as well as the Zero Delta QD Mount ($250 value and awesome) an extra IPS 14 battery ($129 value), and a NF lens cover ($30) that’s a perfect fit for the eyepiece as well as the original rubber boot eyepiece. Basically when you open the box it’s going to look like a new one except I’m including about $400 worth of accessories.

Incredible Pulsar quality scope that works perfectly at a big discount, the laser range finder really does work great on these and is a gamechanger for aquisition and followup shots.

$4750 $4,500 shipped. Insurance is extra if buyer wants to add it.

I'm open to trades on optics, weapons, night vision. I could use another IRay RH25 RICO

NOTE: Electonic Payment Options: I will accept Paypal or Venmo Gift only, but no other electronic transfer. The reason is the fees. I will accept USPS Money Order or Cashier’s check for Chase or Wells Fargo as they are local. If you want a personal check it’s a 7 day hold till it clears. If this doesn't work for you, then please don't say I’ll take it. Thank you.

20230312_190135.jpg

20230312_190213.jpg

20230312_190611.jpg

Last edited: