• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pulsar Trail XQ38 LRF BRAND NEW never left the box

snarkscarbine

Still a Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2014
Dallas
www.dallasrifle.com
Hey guys, I ordered this unit from Pulsar for a buddy and it took literally 10 months for Pulsar to get it in from Europe. For those that don't know they trimmed down their product lines first by killing off the Apex models, then next they got rid of the Trails without the built-in rangefinder, so all of the demand for their product has been compounded on the new Thermions or the 4 Trail LRF models they make. This has backed up supply lead times in a pretty crazy way. By the time this one got here my buddy had already found one in stock somewhere else. So instead of it sitting on my credit card I figured I'd let you guys take a swing at it.

These are out of stock most places (see above) and have no ETA, so if you want one this is your best bet.

This is by far the best value in thermal optics. This model is the *least* you can pay and still get a quality, reliable, usable thermal scope. I personally use the Non-LRF version of the XQ38, but they're not making those any more.

Pulsar's MAP is MSRP is north of $4k. Street price is $3800. I'll let it go for $3600 and include a QD mount.

I can post pictures if desired but it will look suspiciously like the outside of an unopened Pulsar Trail XQ38LRF box.

Reactions: Dmutson