• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pulsar XQ38 Trail and Stream Vision problems

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
I bought the XQ38 Trail spring of 2017. Finally, the latest firmware update added audio recording

I am experiencing many issues since this update:

The image resolution is HORRIBLE. I constantly need to calibrate (every 10 seconds the image deteriorates)
The contrast is HORRIBLE.... The screen is basically black with only the HOTTEST source white. Previously, i could see many different temp differences. now its just BLACK and a few WHITE spots. For instance... my neighbors homes..... previously, I could see the entire house and cars and the various contours. NOW the houses are basically BLACK with no definition.

In addition: the videos will not play on my computer now after the update. the older videos i recorded WILL play on my computer.

The Stream Vision App is SOOOOOOO fuckiing buggy now. Locks up,... shuts down... disconnects from my thermal scope... the app will not allow me to delete videos nor share videos... the app just shuts down when clicking on the 'share'

DID ANYONE at PULSAR BETA TEST this shitty update???????

Sounds like you need to call Pulsar ... I've owned four pulsars over past 3 years and never had to call, so not sure what the number is ... but asking around to find it for you ...