• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Puma 1911-22

WTW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2010
Lees Summit MO
Does anyone have one of these? I have the chance to pick one up pretty cheap from a buddy and wanting to know what people think. I am not expecting top quality just something that I can go to the range and put a couple hundred rounds of cheap ammo through every now and then.

Re: Puma 1911-22

SWAT MAG did a really good review in the latter part of last year no sure what month They gave it flying reviews, I have a buddy who loves his as well works better then my kimber conversion

I looked at them but ended up buying a GSG .22lr 1911. Much better quality, fit and finish. I haven't had a bit of trouble with it.

I bought one a year ago when they first arived and hated the damn thing. That being said after several hundred rounds and I do mean several! some trigger work,an extractor mod and some duracoat its now my favorite 22 pistol. It will out shoot any 22 i have ever come across. Customer service is top notch and if anyhing fails or you loose any of the tiny flying springs they will replace the part no questions asked.

Despite the slight wear I'm getting, my GSG1911 is still ticking. I've got almost 15k rounds down the tube, with more than 3/4 suppressed, and its still golden.

I drove down to impact guns, and felt both the GSG and the Puma.

GSG quality blows the puma out of the water. The price difference is marginal too (I think 20 bucks or so)

Plus the sights on the Puma were piss poor, so that was a instant hell no from me.

The cost difference is roughly 80 bucks between the two. The gsg is a better looking gun and from what i have seen shares alot more actual 1911 parts where as the puma does not. As for accuracy maybe it's time for a friendly competition. You up for that Alderleet?

Sure. You shoot at Wasatch I assume? The next couple of weekends are packed out for me though.

Nah I hate the range. I do alot of shooting up farmington canyon. In the winter months. Shoot me a PM when you wanna hook up

the gsg is way better. i bought the railed version locally for $360 add $400 and :

CIMG0488.jpg