• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pumpkin Shoot

Decoy

Nobody
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
Washington
I spend hundreds of hours giving free lessons, donating thousands of rounds, use of guns, gear and knowledge to those who want to learn to shoot or learn long range skills for hunting every year. It tickles my heart to see the young and old shooters gain confidence in their skills during long range hunts and the smiles on their face while dispatching a pumpkin. The annual pumpkin shoots end with a couple of pumpkins blowing up with the lucky shooters who get to the guess the number correct number to shoot.

Shooting is fun so I plead to you all, to take the time and effort and resources that you all have or can muster to pass the thrill to all that seek it. The excitement that we shared today and for the young hunters over the last several weeks gearing up for the hunt is describable.

Enjoy the photos and post your happy shoots too for us to enjoy.

IMG_7678.JPG

young hunter photos 520 yards

IMG_7679.JPG

IMG_7656.JPG

IMG_7667.JPG

IMG_7669.JPG

IMG_7668.JPG

IMG_7670.JPG

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7661.JPG

IMG_7677.jpg

Boom goes the Pumpkin!

These were one wave of the shooters and deer photos, no better way to spend a day then with new and old friends!

Last edited:
You done good, man. Seriously, THANK YOU for perpetuating the Freedom.

Next up, we'll get 'em interested in the science of it all, then see their marks improve in school.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Sing those smiling faces just warms my heart and brings a smile to me... Thank you very much. Reminds me of some young first-time archery Shooters I was coaching ...

Reactions: Decoy
Oh i forgot about the parent pleaser. Put one up at 600 and shot it a couple of times and had all the kids walk up to see it😀

They all went to bed early that night😀