• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Pumpkin takes his own life

Re: Pumpkin takes his own life

That is great!!! My wife loves to carve pumpkins, and she though it was great
smile.gif

How did he pull the trigger with no arms? Looks like murder to me. I say we investigate.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did he pull the trigger with no arms? Looks like murder to me. I say we investigate.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Don't you watch Veggietales? Vegetables can move things around with out arms. I agree that it was murder due to the angle of the wound though. It is hard to shoot yourself in the back of the head, imaginary arms or not.

I love people with an appropriate sense of humor. Nice work. I'm guessin he was married.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">LMAO</span></span>!!!
grin.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did he pull the trigger with no arms? Looks like murder to me. I say we investigate.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Easy, Mr. Holder... we dont know for sure if the New Tomato Party was involved...