• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Punisher camo

Re: Punisher camo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i punched Wil in the nuts twice, then ran from him, then stole his pre cut template, then ran again,.........

Actually, I went online found the pic and sized and printed it, then transferred the trace to tape </div></div>

Thanks..

That is AWESOME! I hope you used a stencil because otherwise I'm going to feel like the worst artist ever. Great job!

LSU, all good things start by punching Wil in the junk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LSU, all good things start by punching Wil in the junk.</div></div>

or by grabbing him by the junk

different types of motivation end in different reactions...

if you punch me in the junk... I got 5-10 seconds to fuck you up before the pain hits....lol

if you grab my junk... unless you're a hot chick... see reaction #1

Very nice. Those thin lines must have been difficult to keep the paint from bleeding.

Well, not only does it look kick a$$, but it shoots well. So does sfikes2, btw. Which Magpul stock is that?

Nice rifle, you've actually given me the kick in the pants to get off my a$$ and paint my midlength.