• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pupil of the Art of the Tactical Rifle Dot ORG *Video*

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Testing some Purdy Good Ammo @ 500 yards...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mCXSBkuHvE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Do not try these techniques at home, they are for advanced shooters only

Pupil of the Art of the Tactical Rifle Dot ORG *Video*

I have learned from the Coast Guard, but it wasn't about how to shoot an AR sideways.

I learned how to tie my shoes today I can now get some real shoes and get away form the Tactical Velcro that Id been using.

Frank, that truly was operator as fuck! Now the real question is, how terrible was your voice after shooting this video?

I had a few genuine laughs... Tons of one liners in there!

"Operator As Fuck"
    &
    "Tactical Thumb"

All this time I have been prariedogging I had no idea I was OAF! Thanks Frank.

Pretty dang good! I am going to have a bumper sticker made "Head On A Swivel!" One for the truck, one for the rifle case...

What was with the shoe tying grabassery?! All the truly elite operators I know use tactical Velcro to secure their shoes. Stride-rites are operator as fuck! At least until my patent-pending keymod QR shoes come out.

Pssh! who uses Nightforce? It's all about teh Counter Sniper Scope. Does a Nightfore have this printed on the side? I think not.
    IMAG0277.jpg

Last edited:
    Wow! That was so helpful. With your video, combined with the LA gangbangers in Syria video teaching the art of tactical carbine, I'm all set!

A real operator would have had his NV on his helmet...as long as it took you to walk to that target it's likely you walked back in the dark!!

That's gotta be a heck of a target if it went "CLANG" four shots out of five and didn't leave any holes in the target backer.
    That's a funny video. At least they can't say we don't have a sense of humor.

It should of went clang more but I yanked my head off so fast and with those stupid muffs on I could hear and didn't realize I hit the target so I held off thinking I missed the first shot, lol

It would have been even better if the target was clean and didn't have anything on it. I love that video.

Your tetnique was all wrong, you should hold the forearm of the rifle with your left hand for better support while shooting prone and where the hell are your badass ninja gloves??

I don't know how anyone could've missed the Stiller reference, it was worked into there perfectly. Definitely do wish you could've worked "man down" into that when you fell. Also would've loved if you said "criss cross applesauce" while you were tying the laces.

The people on youtube are hilarious. Troll them, have some fun. Then again, I'd hope that it's just people from here having some fun...

I see you've got that whole Brian Doyle-Murray voice going on!

Operator as fuck - classic :d

The damn "gather round school circle" had me rolling. The chlamydia action was pretty good too

Just wait until Tactical Rifle's Lawyers get ahold of this video!!!

There gonna paint you as a bully and mentally challenged. Which might have been your intention this whole darn time. No judge on gods green earth will find the neighborhood tactical retard operator guilty!!

What was really operator as fuck is the fact you actually kept a straight face for all that... Lmao Thanks for the laugh Frank!

Should have worked in some "Grade A Choice Cut or Hamburger" references. Would have made it so much more intellectual.:rolleyes:

Very good.
    Glad to see you had some sponsors to help finance the video.

The hell with my calipers, I'm just gonna rock my tactical thumb from now on. That's operator as fuck! Thanks Frank!

@ FrankyG

You missed out on two very important items.

1. Marine Corps Snipers tie their boot laces left over right which insures a relaxed fit over the instep whereby relaxing the sphincter muscle thereby reducing dick rash while in the prone position.

2. Your jacket should have had a Snipers Hide Legal Defense Fund logo on it.

I liked the fact there weren’t any holes behind your shoot-n-see target…classic FrankyG

Last edited:
    Awesome video! I'm proud to say that my 6yr old watched it with me and knew it was supposed to be a funny video. He said, "Dad, you don't really shoot like that."

HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed that hard since Spin D video! Good job Frank!

I personally like the random shots that are going off in the background noise and as you pass another target "hey there is a target, but we dont give a shit about that one"

Last edited:
    It should of went clang more but I yanked my head off so fast and with those stupid muffs on I could hear and didn't realize I hit the target so I held off thinking I missed the first shot, lol

A reap operator would have had his headphones on with boom mic plugged into his cell phone, calling momma for more hot pockets! Or at least give her a call for some more tactical donuts and coffee..... :)

I was spitting out my Dunkin donuts coffee when you put up your tactical thumb and then kept you head on a swivel for your operators pee.