• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of service?

kristian55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2010
<span style="font-weight: bold">Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of service?</span>
Hi all.
Question,- purchases of details on a site www.davidtubb.com ?
Quality of service, quickness of answers for questions,etc....
Although I got an answer:"We are not ignoring you. ..."-I had other opinion, can be it is an error???

Re: Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of service?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of service?</span>
Hi all.
Although I got an answer:"We are not ignoring you. ..."-I had other opinion, can be it is an error???
</div></div>

I just bought some bullets and firing pins from them a few weeks ago. Just pick up the phone and call them. They're very courteous and helpful. They did mention they were having some trouble with their website though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SagebrushShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of service?</span>
Hi all.
</div></div>

I just bought some bullets and firing pins from them a few weeks ago. Just pick up the phone and call them. They're very courteous and helpful. They did mention they were having some trouble with their website though. </div></div>

Unfortunately I can not have connection by phone.
Only E-mail.
... misunderstanding for me with 30.02.?

Great people to deal with. Paul.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolt fluter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great people to deal with. Paul.
grin.gif
</div></div>
Hey Paul.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Great people to deal with.</span>-not respecting it is an end of your business,
a contact is the permanent understanding of situation.

No issues here.

I too have always had good luck, but I have always been able to call and get live answers to my questions.

Perhaps you can explain more what the question was you sent them via email.

it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda

Re: Purchase on www.davidtubb.com-quality of servi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda </div></div>
Sense of question - unclear?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda </div></div>

haha

I had an order for brass online that never came so I called them. It showed up 3 days later. There was some kind of problem with internet orders.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do or do not. There is no try. </div></div>
I made a purchase-30.02.2012 ( $10 -small amount is taken off), to 9.03.2012 results it is not <span style="font-weight: bold">and silence</span>.
P.S.
Thank you for answers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do or do not. There is no try. </div></div>
I made a purchase-30.02.2012 ( $10 -small amount is taken off), to 9.03.2012 results it is not <span style="font-weight: bold">and silence</span>.
P.S.
Thank you for answers.
</div></div>
Well im sorry you haven't got your order in the future yet but maybe when its september you might get it?
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda </div></div>
</div></div>

I just sprayed sweet tea all over my screen
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda </div></div>
</div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

I'm laughing like a fucking retard right now- I can't stop!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oosickness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem like his messages are being translated by Google translator or something, ether that or he enjoys speaking like Yoda </div></div>
</div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

I'm laughing like a fucking retard right now- I can't stop!! </div></div>
Friend...
Even if you will make mischief itself in trousers - it not interestingly me...
Now about a question, information and purchase option.
For example : I built the rifle of SGW SKS on the base of rifle of SKS-45.
An order is accepted in 2010 and got in 2011.
This was my choice on the basis of information is a conscious choice
http://www.ipsc.org.ua/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5326
You are funny - read my information for you LARGE BRAINS...
I talk about a purchase option and to have information.

P.S.
An order is done at www.davidtubb.com ... conditions UPS Second Day Air .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Friend...

</div></div>
LMFAO

Kristian55 what are you using to translate? it seems to be making your comments sound rather comical!

I thought this was a family safe site?? We now have talk of Trouser Mischief...What gives
smile.gif
. Too bad the translater programs suck....I think we have "A failure to communicate."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Senderofan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought this was a family safe site?? We now have talk of Trouser Mischief...What gives
smile.gif
. Too bad the translater programs suck....I think we have "A failure to communicate." </div></div>
"A failure to communicate."-YES.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

LOL I don't even know what that's supposed to me but I'm still laughing!

I'm sorry friend- this translator your using is making everything sound very funny

You made a purchase February 30th to be mailed 2nd day air and do not have as of March 9th. Is that what you are saying? Could it be in holding with customs? Is there 30 days in your February?

Could you private message someone here with your full name and information to call and check for you? Maybe a Moderator would make you feel more comfortable in releasing your information over the internet.

I pm'd David, not sure how often he checks in, but maybe he'll have a minute to chime in and help out.

J

Every now and then we all could use a little mischief in our trousers.

I feel bad for the guy because I know he has a legitimate issue and is having a hard time expressing it. I go through the same thing when I call Dell support service.

I will hopefully get this checked out Monday.
Thanks to Jason for alerting us.
Sometimes stuff happens hopefully it is fixable.
DTubb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pm'd David, not sure how often he checks in, but maybe he'll have a minute to chime in and help out.

J </div></div>

Thank you Jason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made a purchase February 30th to be mailed 2nd day air and do not have as of March 9th. Is that what you are saying? Could it be in holding with customs? Is there 30 days in your February?

Could you private message someone here with your full name and information to call and check for you? Maybe a Moderator would make you feel more comfortable in releasing your information over the internet. </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">February 30th</span>- technical error... February 29