• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Purchased my first suppressor

Kansas_Born

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2011
Brownsburg, Indiana
I just purchased my first suppressor (tbac 556 takedown) and now I’m trying to get everything together to file my form 4 on a single person trust. I went by my local PD and was informed that they do not stock the ink and paper for prints. The lady behind the desk was less than helpful so I think I’m going to do my own. I ordered some cards and an ink pad off of amazon and it arrived today.
Do I need to have a LEO sign off on the cards or can I submit without? Has anyone done this or should I just call and setup an appointment and have the PD do it for me?

I stopped by the shop today to fondle my new purchase and my initial thoughts are that this thing is a tank! Solid and heavy. I was planning on using this on my AR pistol and 22lr. After handling it I think that I need to order a 22 takedown. Hopefully I can get everything filled out quickly so the actual wait can begin.

Attachments

• 39713F70-4EB5-4522-AEA1-8F8BA35F380E.jpeg
    39713F70-4EB5-4522-AEA1-8F8BA35F380E.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 41
I just purchased my first suppressor (tbac 556 takedown) and now I’m trying to get everything together to file my form 4 on a single person trust. I went by my local PD and was informed that they do not stock the ink and paper for prints. The lady behind the desk was less than helpful so I think I’m going to do my own. I ordered some cards and an ink pad off of amazon and it arrived today.
Do I need to have a LEO sign off on the cards or can I submit without? Has anyone done this or should I just call and setup an appointment and have the PD do it for me?

I stopped by the shop today to fondle my new purchase and my initial thoughts are that this thing is a tank! Solid and heavy. I was planning on using this on my AR pistol and 22lr. After handling it I think that I need to order a 22 takedown. Hopefully I can get everything filled out quickly so the actual wait can begin.
Yes, you can submit the fingerprint cards without LEO sign off. My dealer offers fingerprints and pics as a service. All the LEO gets is the FYI paperwork.

Reactions: Kansas_Born
Thanks! I appreciate it. Just trying to make sure I dot my I’s and cross my T’s.

I have a 338 ultra on order. I had a 50% off certificate to use and figured that would cover the 308 and 7mm mag. The 556 takedown will be for the “pistol” AR and apparently I’ll be buying a 22 takedown as well. So much for one can to rule them all.