• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Purchasing once fired pistol brass question

marc308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2010
Southington, CT
Does anybody have any good internet retail sources they like to use to buy once fired pistol brass? I've never bought brass this way but it seems like a very economical way to go compared to new.

Re: Purchasing once fired pistol brass question

Go to www.gunbroker.com and type in a search for the caliber you are looking for. You can find lots of indoor range pickup brass for a reasonable price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flintlock Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go to www.gunbroker.com and type in a search for the caliber you are looking for. You can find lots of indoor range pickup brass for a reasonable price.</div></div>

That's what I usually do.

I get all mine from the gun show, it saves on shipping.

I sell 40 cal by the 1000, but can't help you out.

local gunshows are a great source for once fired brass, saves on shipping and you can see what condition they are in before you buy.