• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Purdy 260

Jered Joplin

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I've never really been a huge fan of the A4 stock but this rifle just feels good when I lay behind it.
I thought I'd share a photo as well. Brian even coated the flush cups before he put them in. I think just because
it was a 260 and he thinks no other cartridge exists. Either way she's not hard on the eyes.

I've never really been a huge fan of the A4 stock but this rifle just feels good when I lay behind it.
I thought I'd share a photo as well. Brian even coated the flush cups before he put them in. I think just because
it was a 260 and he thinks no other cartridge exists. Either way she's not hard on the eyes.

No brake!?

We have to take 9 Paragons to the range this week. I plan on taking this at the same time. I'll post a report after the fact.
I don't think I'm gonna let Brian shoot it. Something tells me Brian "breaking in" any 260 will take all day ;-)

Love that stock's feel, but when U posted "Purdy".I thought U meant some kind of British shotgun!

With that brake on there I bet that recoil like a .223!

I've got a fat bastard on a .300 and am truly impressed by the lack of recoil.

Beautiful rifle you have there.

As it turns out she shoots pretty decent with Corbon 139's

And we added a brake

I saw this brake in person and personally held it in my hand back in January... I have to admit, Jered came up with a VERY impressive design & I will be running these on future builds!! Keep up the great work!!

Thank you for your dedication & contribution to the sport Mr. Joplin!

Best regards,

Bob