• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pure Evil

Yes it is. This has been nerve racking to say the least. I work for the agency he escaped from. Very dangerous individual and it’s heartbreaking that he finally got desperate and did what he did. He was gunned down in the street and he deserved much worse.

Yes it is. This has been nerve racking to say the least. I work for the agency he escaped from. Very dangerous individual and it’s heartbreaking that he finally got desperate and did what he did. He was gunned down in the street and he deserved much worse.
Article says the family was ambushed at the cabin you know any more details?

No, not at this point as I had to learn that in the news.

I heard “rumors” but I won’t get in to that as I don’t know any facts.

Only good thing to come out of this so far is that this piece of absolute human filth is in hell now. Holy fuck. Just solidifies the point that there is NO SUCH THING as a "safe" neighborhood, town, etc... All it takes is ONE psycho bent on murder and terror, who happens to set his sights on YOUR house as his first stop...

Only good thing to come out of this so far is that this piece of absolute human filth is in hell now. Holy fuck. Just solidifies the point that there is NO SUCH THING as a "safe" neighborhood, town, etc... All it takes is ONE psycho bent on murder and terror, who happens to set his sights on YOUR house as his first stop...

Obviously much different situation than Uvalde but two of these evil acts in the last 1.5 weeks both in rural Texas ranching communities is not the norm.

Satan walks amongst us each and every day and proves no matter where you are he can strike. This hits me just as hard as Uvalde what a complete total shit show very frustrating. Really angry.

Last edited:
Obviously much different situation than Uvalde but two of these evil acts in the last 1.5 weeks both in rural Texas ranching communities is not the norm.

Satan walks amongst us each and every day and proves no matter where you are he can strike. This hits me just as hard as Uvalde just a complete total shit show very frustrating. Really angry.

Reading about these things happening right now in real time, and you cannot fucking teleport there and do something to help and neutralize the shitstains, is the most frustrating and blood pressure raising feeling. The only thing I can do from behind a computer screen, is to repeatedly tell everybody to be armed and carry. I can only imagine how the rescuers at Pearl Harbor felt when they tried desperately to save the crews of the sinking battleships who were still clinging on to life trapped in the bulkheads in air bubbles, and they could hear them knocking and clanging with wrenches inside the metal, only to have water gushing out at full force by the time they finally got a square cut out... This is the kind of helplessness that is acidic and fucking eats at you, inside out...

Last edited:
1654311264728.jpeg

Reactions: ScarlettRed
Reading about these things happening right now in real time, and you cannot fucking teleport there and do something to help and neutralize the shitstains, is the most frustrating and blood pressure raising feeling. The only thing I can do from behind a computer screen, is to repeatedly tell everybody to be armed and carry. I can only imagine how the rescuers at Pearl Harbor felt when they tried desperately to save the crews of the some of the sinking battleships who were still clinging on to life trapped in the bulkheads in air bubbles, and they could hear them knocking and clanging with wrenches inside the metal, only to have water gushing out at full force by the time they finally got a square cut out... This is the kind of helplessness that is acidic and fucking eats at you, inside out...
Well said it is distressing and also very frustrating at the same time.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything but I think "he needed killin'..." is a justifiable defense. Just saying...

Per multiple reports one of the most dangerous criminals in the Texas prison system was being transported 100 miles to Huntsville, TX for a medical appointment when he escaped.

Still trying to figure how a top violent offender gets out of cuffs, cuts thru a steel cage to get to driver, pulled a shank and cut him and took over the bus while two armed with shotgun guards stayed at back of the bus and did nothing. Then Texas largest manhunt in a couple of decades could not identify vacant vacation properties and stay on the watch when it was within a radius of the search area where the POS ditched the bus. Something is not right or very incompetent officials in charge of custody and search. Prayers to the families as I can not comprehend the grief.

Still trying to figure how a top violent offender gets out of cuffs, cuts thru a steel cage to get to driver, pulled a shank and cut him and took over the bus while two armed with shotgun guards stayed at back of the bus and did nothing. Then Texas largest manhunt in a couple of decades could not identify vacant vacation properties and stay on the watch when it was within a radius of the search area where the POS ditched the bus. Something is not right or very incompetent officials in charge of custody and search. Prayers to the families as I can not comprehend the grief.
exactly... something smells

even better, on the news they called it another 'mass shooting.' govt can't keep this animal in jail and it ends up being another nail in the 2a coffin...

A good reason why you should always be armed even in your house.
If some crazed criminal kicks in the door, what you have in your pocket or on your belt may be all you have time to grab.

exactly... something smells
Exactly. He not only got out of leg and arm restraints, but the cage as well.

Either somebody fucked up big time or somebody got a fat cash bonus on the quiet And now 5 innocent people are dead. At least one piece of garbage wont cost us any tax dollars..

Seems they did learn one lesson. Notice he is in cuffs and presumably was in cuffs the whole time they "tried" to save save him.

Where's all the bullet holes, not often enough do you get a chance to fill someone full of holes.

Another undocumented child fleeing from climate change...

We are rapidly approaching the wild, wild west. Now you really know why they want you unarmed. Keep polluting our cities with shit bags like this and no way to defend yourself.

Bernard Goetz time.

He must have already had a handgun when he ambushed the five and it was at close range.

Really no good way to prepare against a hidden assailant waiting in hiding unless maybe you have a good dog trained to alert on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
I've said it before, a big dog will keep someone out of your house.

This is just heartbreaking. I don't believe for one second he just "escaped " by himself. Someone got paid off by the Mexican mafia

There is no conspiracy here. It’s not near as big and wild as y’all are trying to plot. No big pay days just a bad dude that was put in a situation where he could manipulate it and was able to make a plan that worked. There were over 500 people in the are looking for him. If you have never been in that part of Texas you have no idea how thick the brush was. You could not run through it.

The house he was in had video surveillance. Was searched 3-4 times prior to him going back to it.

Were mistakes made and stuff go wrong absolutely but nothing like you all were talking about.

I have seen people cut steel bunks out with a pencil sharpening blade. So expanded metal just takes a little bit of time. He had planned this for a LONG time and worked on it for a long time. Should they have seen it or found it yes but they didn’t. He got desperate from living in the wilderness for three weeks and went and did what he did.

Edit: Hell I don’t know there might have been people involved but we will never know. That won’t get out of it was the case. People will get fired for the policy violations they can prove and they will move in.

Last edited:
There is no conspiracy here. It’s not near as big and wild as y’all are trying to plot. No big pay days just a bad dude that was put in a situation where he could manipulate it and was able to make a plan that worked. There were over 500 people in the are looking for him. If you have never been in that part of Texas you have no idea how thick the brush was. You could not run through it.

The house he was in had video surveillance. Was searched 3-4 times prior to him going back to it.

Were mistakes made and stuff go wrong absolutely but nothing like you all were talking about.

I have seen people cut steel bunks out with a pencil sharpening blade. So expanded metal just takes a little bit of time. He had planned this for a LONG time and worked on it for a long time. Should they have seen it or found it yes but they didn’t. He got desperate from living in the wilderness for three weeks and went and did what he did.

Edit: Hell I don’t know there might have been people involved but we will never know. That won’t get out of it was the case. People will get fired for the policy violations they can prove and they will move in.
At this point I’m not claiming any grand conspiracy just looking at the facts. A report I read today quoted a LEO saying this same bad guy escaped before and was on the run for 9 days before they caught him so there’s precedent.

I’m just applying Occam's razor.

With his violent criminal record plus the fact he had escaped before, it doesn't seem prudent to put a convicted murderer/violent offender on a 100 mile bus ride for a “medical appointment“ it’s just too risky. Now we have 5 dead family members because of It.

Reactions: HD1911 and Jerry V