• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Put a tear in my eye

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    You forgot to add white, that changes everything… nothing to see here move along..

Because the boyfriend is a fucking pussy. Situations like this is why I engrain in my two sons to stick up for not only themselves and little sister….but anybody they come across that can’t defend themselves.

We have the sweetest autistic kid who lives two doors down from us. He was being picked on at recess a while back. And my youngest son told the bully to stop. And when he didn’t my son took the kid to the ground and put him in an arm bar. Bully started crying like the pussy he is. School called me and said my son had to serve a day in detention as a formality…but they were supportive of his behavior helping a special needs kid in need. The world needs more wolves…less sheep.

That poor family. What a beautiful young lady.

Because the boyfriend is a fucking pussy. Situations like this is why I engrain in my two sons to stick up for not only themselves and little sister….but anybody they come across that can’t defend themselves.

We have the sweetest autistic kid who lives two doors down from us. He was being picked on at recess a while back. And my youngest son told the bully to stop. And when he didn’t my son took the kid to the ground and put him in an arm bar. Bully started crying like the pussy he is. School called me and said my son had to serve a day in detention as a formality…but they were supportive of his behavior helping a special needs kid in need. The world needs more wolves…less sheep.

That poor family. What a beautiful young lady.
    Wolves in these situations would be the bad guy, you know because they are a predator. People use all these stupid tropes way too much and incorrectly trying to sound cool.

Could just say “my son stood up for an autistic boy, he’s a good kid”

At least you didn’t post some dark picture with a tv character on it and some cool guy quote lol

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
    I have this shirt and I identify as cool.
    1676041955505.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    couple reasons, I am sure the boyfriend is a new aged neutered man bun still sucking his momma teet type because toxic masculinity and reasons

The girl is white, the school will not do anything
    - I know I experienced one of my daughters getting bullied and the school blamed her for it instead of helping.

Wolves in these situations would be the bad guy, you know because they are a predator. People use all these stupid tropes way too much and incorrectly trying to sound cool.

Could just say “my son stood up for an autistic boy, he’s a good kid”

At least you didn’t post some dark picture with a tv character on it and some cool guy quote lol
    Cool opinion mike. Can you tell it again please

Sadly this happens far too often. Suicide is difficult to understand. Imagine the self-doubt this young girl had. I often wonder why they don't reach out to someone for help. There certainly should have been an adult there for her. I can't imagine the hopelessness she must have felt in those hours before she took her own life.

Cool opinion mike. Can you tell it again please
    It’s not an opinion, it’s how the trope works. If you aren’t smart enough to understand the symbolism it’s on you. It makes you look like a twat saying we need more wolves(predators not protectors).