• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putin adresses the public on coup

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    I follow Russian media. Putin published this message:

Вооруженные Силы России

Россия - Российская Федерация - Russia · ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
    An address to the citizens of Russia
    I address the citizens of Russia, to the personal personnel of the Armed Forces, law enforcement agencies and special services, to the fighters and commanders who are now fighting at their combat positions, repel the enemy's attacks, do it heroically - I know, tonight I once again spoke to the commanders of all directions. I also address those who were dragged into a criminal adventure by deception or threats, pushed into the path of a serious crime - armed riot.
    Russia today is fighting the hardest fight for its future, reflecting the aggression of neo-Nazis and their masters. Virtually the entire military, economic and information machine of the West is directed against us. We fight for the life and safety of our people, for our sovereignty and independence. For the right to be and remain Russia - a state with a thousand years of history.
    This battle, when the fate of our people is decided, requires the union of all forces, unity, consolidation and responsibility. When all that weaken us must be discarded, any obstruction that our external enemies can use and use to undermine us from within.
    And therefore, the actions that scatter our unity are essentially retaliation from their own people, from the comrades in battle who are now fighting on the front. This is a blow in the back to our country and our people.
    It was exactly such a blow that was inflicted on Russia in 1917, when the country was fighting the First World War. But her victory was stolen. Intrigues, clashes, politics behind the army and the people turned into the greatest uprising, the destruction of the army and the collapse of the state, the loss of public territories. In the end, a civil war tragedy.
    Russians killed Russians, brothers - brothers, and political adventurers benefited from various kinds of political adventurers, and the foreign forces, which divided the country, tore it into pieces.
    We won't let this happen again. Let's protect both our people and our statehood from any threats. Including - from internal betrayal.
    And what we are facing is betrayal. Immortal ambitions and personal interests led to betrayal. Betrayal of your country, and your people, and the cause for which the fighters and commanders of the Wagner Group fought and died alongside our other units and units. The heroes who liberated Soledar and Artemovsk, the cities and settlements of Donbass, fought and gave their lives for Novorossiya, for the unity of the Russian world. Their name and fame have also been betrayed by those who try to organize a riot, pushing the country towards anarchy and fratocide. To defeat, eventually, and surrender.
    I repeat, any internal turmoil is a lethal threat to our statehood, to us as a nation. This is a blow to Russia, to our people. And our actions to protect the Fatherland from such a threat will be strict. All who consciously rose to treason, who prepared an armed riot, who rose to the path of blackmail and terrorist methods, will be punished inevitably, held accountable both before the law and before our people.
    The Armed Forces and other state authorities have received the necessary orders, additional anti-terrorist measures are now being introduced in Moscow, the Moscow region, a number of other regions. Decisive measures will also be taken to stabilize the situation in Rostov-on-Don. It remains complicated, the work of civil and military authorities is actually blocked.
    As the President of Russia and the Commander-in-Chief, as a citizen of Russia, I will do everything I can to defend the country, protect the constitutional structure, lives, safety and freedom of citizens.
    The one who organized and prepared a military riot, who raised weapons on his comrades, betrayed Russia. And will be held accountable for it. And those who are trying to get involved in this crime, I urge not to make a fatal and tragic, unique mistake, to make the only right choice - to stop participating in criminal activities.
    I believe that we will preserve and stand up for what is dear and sacred to us, and together with our Motherland, we will overcome any challenges, become even stronger.

Interesting developments going on. I would have never seen Wagner doing what they are doing

When your loyalty is for sale and the globalists have the most money, this stuff is inevitable. What's sad is that so few are considering how much hell this will bring on the US.

Make no mistake, this is a transparent proxy war funded with your own tax dollars. We will suffer before this week is out. Putin may launch nukes at us before they take him down.

When your loyalty is for sale and the globalists have the most money, this stuff is inevitable. What's sad is that so few are considering how much hell this will bring on the US.

Make no mistake, this is a transparent proxy war funded with your own tax dollars. We will suffer before this week is out. Putin may launch nukes at us before they take him down.
    Ding Ding Ding.

Last edited:
    Interesting developments going on. I would have never seen Wagner doing what they are doing
    This has been telegraphed for a month or more...The guy in charge of Wagner has been releasing interviews and all sorts of stuff for a while now.