• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putin and Parkinson's Disease

More likely he has dabbed into his Vodka stash because he knows he is playing the world.

nobody could give a medical diagnosis with that video.

Reactions: wade2big
The difference is Biden's not calling the shots, in the USA, where Putin is calling the shots in Russia. On second thought, I guess there's really no difference.

That hardly even looks like Putin. You do know he has body doubles (like we do).

I have never seen so much bs speculation, conjecture, and plain old guessing from the media than during this Ukraine thing. Bottom line, they don't know shit, especially when it comes to Russia. Putin looks a hell of a lot more lucid than that lifeless sock puppet Brandon.

From what I can tell from that vid., is that's his secret hand gesture to the nwo/wef.
That's how he tells them to FO in Russian. Easy..Peezee...come on man!
Mac;)

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS and BLEE
That hardly even looks like Putin. You do know he has body doubles (like we do).
A8074F35-6E1E-4D0E-8472-5A018BF2226B.png

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE