• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PUTIN

TJC0572

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2014
Tennessee
Had a buddy send me these today.
20220329_134443.jpg

Yeah, I'm tired of Putins biolabs releasing things like Covid. Killing millions. I'm tired of Putin shipping tons of Fentenyl into America every day causing endless misery to America's families. I'm tired of Putin stealing the South China Sea from his neighbors. I'm tired of Putin stealing intellectual property from American companies.

Err wait a second, Putin is probably an asshole. But he is an asshole who never hurt us.

I have come to a point in my 47yr old adult life that if my government (US) and MSM say something or someone is bad. I realize that it’s probably bad for them really and wouldn’t affect my life at all other than the side affects of them trying to maintain their own corrupt power and wealth.

I’d rock some fuck CNN stickers too
I'd have to go a bit further.
Something along the lines of....

Fuck Hunter Biden while he's getting a blowjob from CNN and we both are getting our balls licked by Brandon who is trying to give everyone in the proximity a reach around while sniffing their hair.

Or something.
Someone not on opiates and lacking sleep condense that for us ?

Maybe...
Fuck Joe Biden in the eye socket with a 1 inch auger bit ?
Hell I dunno.

Can someone smarter than me maybe do a real awful/awesome thing along those lines.
I'd buy bumper stickers or t-shirts.....maybe even a facemask since I have to go to the hospital at least once a week.

Well, we all hope your time away will be longer this time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not sure why you thought virtue signaling would go well in the bear pit. Maybe make a note, to stay out of the bear pit, and only do your virtue signaling with the dudes you touch tips with.

Flame out? Your glowing light here will be missed. Please don't go.
If your asking that I work for Walmart, well FUCK YOU AND WALMART. Just try to post something that I thougt was funny but you guy's are something elese. I'm done with this Fuckin site and you tin foil wearing assholes. Have a good Fuckin time.
You are a bit thin skinned.

If your asking that I work for Walmart, well FUCK YOU AND WALMART. Just try to post something that I thougt was funny but you guy's are something elese. I'm done with this Fuckin site and you tin foil wearing assholes. Have a good Fuckin time.
i don't know why you are mad. if you were joking, you got the reaction you might expect when nobody else was in on the joke.

Reactions: ken226