• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putin's Fault

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
So, I have had a wall mount fan in my basement in my seed starting area that has run continuously for almost 5 years. I walk down the other morning to check on them and feed, and it wasn't working. I was suspicious that more nefarious happenings were afoot, but I chalked it up an old fan finally giving up the ghost. I went and grabbed a big fan and ran it down stairs for some temporary air flow. Since it is still not getting warm enough to put them out during the day. I walked inside about an our ago, the wife says "did you make that sound." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I look at her dumbfoundedly for a second before asking suspiciously, "What sound?"

She imitates the sound and tells me, "it sounded kind of like an evil dictator breaking a fan or something."

I quickly retorted, "Biden?"

She said, "I don't think so, it sounded like a foreign attack.

I looked at her for a second and raise and eyebrow before asking, "Treadue?"

She waves me closer, I can see the fear flash in her eyes through the darkness of morning now. She looks at the floor before choking out, "even worse"

I say with anger in my voice, "PUTIN?" and she nods yes.

Well I aint putin up with this shit.

I have been marching up and down my street yelling Putin is waking you up and putin is breaking your stuff since 5AM.

Anyone know where I can get some "FUCK PUTIN" stickers?
8bd82512.jpg

Honk Honk

• Haha
Reactions: Supersubes
Whos gonna fix it though? I guess I better head to the Wal-Marts and let China fix it for me. You gotta have good air flow when seeding starting. Critical.

Whos gonna fix it though? I guess I better head to the Wal-Marts and let China fix it for me. You gotta have good air flow when seeding starting. Critical.
You need to go online, find the right agency and fill out the reparations form, print, sign and submit. The decision on your case will be made in a few years.

Your typed China. MilfDots will be along shortly to reprimand you for thinking that word...