• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putin's Sniper rifle

At least it seems he has an idea of which direction to point the rifle and how to pull the trigger.
Way better than most other European leaders these days.

Reactions: Yasherka
Isn't it supposed to be semi auto? Why did he have to cycle the action after each shot? Blanks?

Putin is a killer no doubt. He has been in tough spots in East Germany. I would not doubt he was sniper trained. Also likely trained in setting car bombs, dispensing poisonous substances etc. Laugh if you want but Putin is a tough, reprehensible KGB agent. No joke.

At least he has his shirt on...

Cheers, sirhr
If he took his shirt off he'd have hit 5 of 5.

In a world of massive John Kerry style pussies, Putin is kind of a badass.
Putin-to-the-rescue.jpg

Further more it is a great help to a world leader when the Fake News is on your side. Ask Obama.

Reactions: RTH1800
If he took his shirt off he'd have hit 5 of 5.

In a world of massive John Kerry style pussies, Putin is kind of a badass.
Putin-to-the-rescue.jpg

Riding the bear is a good start to the photoshop job, you just now need to photoshop in him one hand firing a belt fed machine gun rambo style while urging his troops onwards with a waving sword in the other hand and you pretty much will have nailed the Russian hero dictator fantasy that the people over there love.

Reactions: 308pirate
He's a scheming schemer, KGB thug. He's plenty dangerous, but I think Trump is his match easily head to head. Seeing as how Putin is the dictator of a regional power and Trump is the leader of the free world at the head of the world's sole superpower, Putin don't scare me.

He's a scheming schemer, KGB thug. He's plenty dangerous, but I think Trump is his match easily head to head. Seeing as how Putin is the dictator of a regional power and Trump is the leader of the free world at the head of the world's sole superpower, Putin don't scare me.

You forgot " . . . . and still infinitely more trustworthy than the Hildebeest . . ."

Vladimir was raised at Russia's equivalent to Lake Wobegon, where the Komsomol Kids are all above average.

Hi,

The SVCh is available in 7.62x54 and 7.62x51 (Same rifle) and 338LM (Larger Design) but the 7.62x51 is "supposed" to be for Rosoboron export only.

Sincerely,
Theis
I'll bet you know your way around at an arms expo. :)

Wow he hit a man sized target at 656 yards.......Budley can do that blind folded!
-

I read that .. 600 yrd. . but published target POI at 1,968 feet, so to resemble a elite ELR badass ...LOL

Well.. Since there shooting ' known range in Foot measurement ' and not a Masculine testicle Ranging in the Yard or Meters .
I would definitely purchase pay-per-view, and I want to see a SidexSide shootout, between/billed as: ( Putin vs Trump ) for ' best of ' 20 Rounds fired at known ( Feet' ) Range distance . . I think even Trump could be solid contender to Putin ...LOL

FOX reports the distance was 1,968

feet

Vladimir Putin took time this week to flex his tough guy credentials as he proved himself a deadly killer with Russia’s newest sniper rifle.
The Kremlin claimed the Russian strongman made three "kill shots" — hitting the head, liver and abdomen of a target at 1,968 feet.
Three of his five shots were accurate enough to kill with the Kalashnikov-designed Chukavin sniper’s rifle known as the SVCh-308, it was claimed.

Or they could just say 600 Meters
But I guess our news media thinks that we wouldn't understand.

-
I read that .. 600 yrd. . but published target POI at 1,968 feet, so to resemble a elite ELR badass ...LOL

600 Meter firing range.
Interpreted for the American mind by helpful idiot MSM into feet

Thats cool shit man. Just curious, does Russia/Eastern Europe have a custom precision barrel industry like we do here? Or do most all arms makers produce their barrels in-house over there?

Hi,
Well you have to separate Russia from Eastern Europe in regards to anything firearm related since the embargo/restrictions that are in place on Russia.
But Russian manufacturers pretty much all manufacturer their own barrels. Orsis, Lobaev, etc...all make in their house.
Then you have Ukrainian custom rifle builders such as Delta Technics whom as part of the Ukrainian F-Class Team just won 1st and 2nd place at the European Championships that import from various USA barrel manufacturers. But the larger manufacturers in Ukraine such as FORT; manufacturer their barrels in-house.
Lots of the other Eastern European countries rely heavily on Lothar barrels from Germany since they do not have to deal with ITAR export process that USA requires them to deal with.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Bender
Am I the only one that had an initial impression of the rifle looking very crudely constructed as in it looks like about a 40 year old design with a bunch of mall ninja bullshit attached to it ?

Reactions: Fig and deersniper
Hi,
Well you have to separate Russia from Eastern Europe in regards to anything firearm related since the embargo/restrictions that are in place on Russia.
But Russian manufacturers pretty much all manufacturer their own barrels. Orsis, Lobaev, etc...all make in their house.
Then you have Ukrainian custom rifle builders such as Delta Technics whom as part of the Ukrainian F-Class Team just won 1st and 2nd place at the European Championships that import from various USA barrel manufacturers. But the larger manufacturers in Ukraine such as FORT; manufacturer their barrels in-house.
Lots of the other Eastern European countries rely heavily on Lothar barrels from Germany since they do not have to deal with ITAR export process that USA requires them to deal with.

Sincerely,
Theis
Thanks for the reply sir. The European rifle industry in general interests me big time, I guess somewhat due to the mystique but also no doubt due to the quality of what some of them put out! Ie:
http://www.gruenel.ch/home/

https://www.bleiker.ch/

And of course everyones favorite, Anschutz. I wish Walther would step up into the centerfire game more, didn't the KK500 take most of the medals in the most recent Olympics? You seem to know quite a bit about the stuff they're using across the pond, so to keep from hijacking further, hope ya dont mind if I PM you quite a bit in the future with questions on this stuff sir..

It would be nice if the Russian citizens could arm themselves.