• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Putting the Savage away...

mr.rhtuner

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2008
London, ontario
Hey guys, well I thought I would take the rifle out today and do a good clean on it since I'll be putting it away into hiding as I'm leaving for training and won't be done till december.

Here are a few pics of my savage 10FP, with the SWFA SS10X42 as my latest addition and low burris XTR rings.
Only thing I want to do next spring is paint the stock a nice camo color and get some low rings that are thinner then the XTR's

(excuse the background, we are doing some work on the backyard so its a complete mess)

Thanks
bart

Re: Putting the Savage away...

where you headed? and if you need someone to babysit her, i feel that i am up to the challenge. i swear i wont let her poop on the floor.

Re: Putting the Savage away...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where you headed? and if you need someone to babysit her, i feel that i am up to the challenge. i swear i wont let her poop on the floor. </div></div>

I'm off to BMQ(Basic Military Qualification) here in Canada, I'm doing my 4 months, then 1 month SQ then 4 months infantry trade for Reg Force

I'd let you watch over it, but we have to split on shipping :p