• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Putt'n the wife to work

Jered Joplin

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
IMG_5240.jpg

Just thought you guys might want some help getting the wife going. I snapped a shot of Kayla running some parts on the CNC still in her scrubs from work at the hospital. That's how you get'r done boys.

Maybe I can teach her to build guns. Then we'll really be on to something. Nobody will even want to talk to me anymore.

Re: Putt'n the wife to work

It'll end up costin more in unclaimable bennies than you can ever imagine.
Old Eyes

Jered,

You send that pretty lady upstairs this instant. It's bad enough that her living room is the "reloading" room but to have her slaving away down in the pit is beyond the call.

PS: She can cook burrito fixin's for me any time. This girl ROCKS!

Cheers,

Doc

So what's going to be her builder symbol? I am about to send my 7WSM back in for a rebarrel. lol

Jered, she can build my 7WSM!!! can she start on it monday?
grin.gif

I actually try to keep her out of the shop for the most part. It's a stressful place for me that I really don't like to involve her in but she enjoys it. She enjoys the reloading room the most.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PS: She can cook burrito fixin's for me any time.</div></div>

Burritos on a CNC ....... ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Nobody will even want to talk to me anymore."

Like we want to talk to you now!!!!!!!!!!

If you got her to marry you, how in the hell is her vision good
enough to run a CNC?

Joking aside, it's great she enjoys helping out and spending time
together. Look forward to seeing you in Sept. on the mountain.