• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PVA 22” Savage 6.5 CM Barrel Nut Prefit 3b contour

wpeach1912

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2020
Not sure of exact round count, but I will conservatively say 1000. I ran 40.1 grains of H4350 behind 147 ELDM for most of those rounds. I never could get this barrel to shoot as well as I would like. With the above load it did about 1-1.5”. I only tried 147 and 140 ELDMs and 140s did about the same. Would make a great medium range hunting barrel. I spray painted the barrel black, it is stainless underneath the paint. Marks in the paint are from taking it off. No barrel nut included. $55 shipped.

IMG_4013.jpeg

How much does it weigh? Is that the "small" shank?
Not exactly sure, but 3-3.5 pounds. My scale for measuring bodyweight says it’s 3. Math based on a frank green post is 3.5. It is small shank, so that may explain the difference. I had it on a NRL hunter rifle for a bit, and it was easy to go open light with and Athlon Midas Tac 4-16, origin SA, XLR 4.0 MG with folder and carbon stock, and double pull ckye pod.