• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PVA Black Friday Sale

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
The annual PVA Black Friday sale is live.

We are doing something that is looking like it will be an annual tradition as it's been pretty positively regarded in the past: The 12 Barreled Actions of Black Friday.

Each morning at 9 am EST there is exactly (1) barreled action available for sale starting at $1499, which includes the action, barrel, and muzzle threads. Additional options can be configured and added to the deal but there is only 1 each day. First person to hit "buy" gets it.

The sale items are listed here:

https://patriotvalleyarms.com/black-friday-2023-sales/

The barrels and prefits are all discounted already including certain options as well. No codes are needed for discounts, we took the standard price and deducted 10% from everything already.

For the small parts, accessories, bullets, etc use the code "WhatLaptop23" and you'll get special discounts. It's good for 17.76% off all bullets, brakes, barrel nuts, etc.

Is there any info about that action available?
@bohem
They're leftovers from the shop who manufactures a 3 lug action commonly known on the market and when someone didn't pay for orders placed they were reworked to remove the existing branding and I'm blowing them out as a favor to the shop who actually cuts the metal. Whomever buys them gets the benefit of a $1200 action as part of a barreled action for $1500... You can look at that as paying $300 for a barrel and $1200 for the action, you can look at it as an overpriced prefit with a free action, you can look at it as an action that comes with a prefit for the price of the blank. However you want to slice it, it's a ripping deal at $1499 plus options.

It has an 0.835 headspace length, mini-16 extractor, and it's a 3 lug.

I'm sure you can figure it out from there...

The launch sale of an affordable, highly accurate barreled action is now on:

Now that I have secured a supply of the Solus receivers we can confidently offer barreled actions for a killer price tag. Yes, Aero offers a barreled action as well for the same baseline price. They do not offer it with our level of barrel quality, nor do they offer anything customization on caliber, contour, length or finish options.

This pricing will be set until Dec 31st at which time we will evaluate it based on the potential price increases looming from Aero and many other places in the industry.

Projected lead times are in the product description.

Reactions: J-Fonz
Placed a barrel order when you posted this. I was just happy you had what I was looking for. Can’t wait to put it on.

Reactions: bohem
They're leftovers from the shop who manufactures a 3 lug action commonly known on the market and when someone didn't pay for orders placed they were reworked to remove the existing branding and I'm blowing them out as a favor to the shop who actually cuts the metal. Whomever buys them gets the benefit of a $1200 action as part of a barreled action for $1500... You can look at that as paying $300 for a barrel and $1200 for the action, you can look at it as an overpriced prefit with a free action, you can look at it as an action that comes with a prefit for the price of the blank. However you want to slice it, it's a ripping deal at $1499 plus options.

It has an 0.835 headspace length, mini-16 extractor, and it's a 3 lug.

I'm sure you can figure it out from there...
Was that someone Bobby Kiegans from Lone Wolf Rifles?

Was that someone Bobby Kiegans from Lone Wolf Rifles?
No, Bobby is the one who bought the actions that were left unpaid by someone else. Bobby is a good friend of mine and I bought some of the actions because I knew they were a deal that people wouldn't see any other time. Normally this action retails for $1200 under another name. It uses the same headspace as the Axiom and the Apollo.

No, Bobby is the one who bought the actions that were left unpaid by someone else. Bobby is a good friend of mine and I bought some of the actions because I knew they were a deal that people wouldn't see any other time. Normally this action retails for $1200 under another name. It uses the same headspace as the Axiom and the Apollo.
Ah, that explains the pricing. I knew he was shifting to rifles so wanted to clarify what your post meant.

Bohem, what are the wait times on the barrels you have marked down? Just curious. Want to know when I need to hide it from the wife haha.

Bohem, what are the wait times on the barrels you have marked down? Just curious. Want to know when I need to hide it from the wife haha.

And can you mark the entry in the bill "Flower Order"???

6-8 weeks is our standard delivery. If it's adding cerakote or going carbon then it's a couple extra weeks.

And can you mark the entry in the bill "Flower Order"???
Oh man, that's a brilliant idea! Maybe I need to file a DBA "GunFlowers Inc" and send everything as "Flower delivery" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1701010745513.png

1701010780712.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: godofthunder