• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Delete

Crazy how these rifles move around. Good friend owns Nomad Precision, which is 2400 miles from CA. I’ll vouch for the 223 set up being a shooter. Chad builds some Tac drivers and several of our friends shoot the .223’s in 1000 yard prone comps here in KY. No problem whatsoever stacking em from 400 to 1000 yards. Not ever seen one of them yet that didn’t hammer. GLWS!!!!

Reactions: yej0001
Crazy how these rifles move around. Good friend owns Nomad Precision, which is 2400 miles from CA. I’ll vouch for the 223 set up being a shooter. Chad builds some Tac drivers and several of our friends shoot the .223’s in 1000 yard prone comps here in KY. No problem whatsoever stacking em from 400 to 1000 yards. Not ever seen one of them yet that didn’t hammer. GLWS!!!!

Thank you. This rifle is certainly a shooter. Shame it's just sitting in my safe...