• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PVA - Missing In Action?

Qbanmissilecrissis

GRUNT
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2020
FL
Does anyone know if they are still in business? I ordered some 200 241gr solids a little over 3 months ago and still waiting. I called a couple of times and left a message, and also sent an email almost 2 weeks ago and haven't received a response from them. I ended up putting in a claim on my CC. But in reality, I need that order.

Reactions: diverdon
Does anyone know if they are still in business? I ordered some 200 241gr solids a little over 3 months ago and still waiting. I called a couple of times and left a message, and also sent an email almost 2 weeks ago and haven't received a response from them. I ended up putting in a claim on my CC. But in reality, I need that order.
This shall be interesting….. You filed a claim with cc company but still want the order 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: jafo96 and Changed
@bohem Yes PVA is very much still in business. I tagged Josh who owns PVA in this post. I don't know anything about the availability of their solids.

Reactions: Qbanmissilecrissis
Thanks for your concern. We are fine and in the midst of moving the shop and expanding, pretty exciting stuff but a huge endeavor. As I posted on Facebook the move started Dec 27 and has a hard deadline of 1/31

The shop line is forwarded to my cell and I answer the phone as much as possible from 9-3 during the week, returning calls as much as possible again. There is simply too much going on that I catch every call.

I expect to be back shipping items sometime next week, we are waiting on the service transfer from Comcast to put internet into the new facility. This is also why neither Ben nor I have been doing emails like usual. There is an auto reply on email that says we are moving, perhaps that landed in a spam filter?

Thanks for your concern. We are fine and in the midst of moving the shop and expanding, pretty exciting stuff but a huge endeavor. As I posted on Facebook the move started Dec 27 and has a hard deadline of 1/31

The shop line is forwarded to my cell and I answer the phone as much as possible from 9-3 during the week, returning calls as much as possible again. There is simply too much going on that I catch every call.

I expect to be back shipping items sometime next week, we are waiting on the service transfer from Comcast to put internet into the new facility. This is also why neither Ben nor I have been doing emails like usual. There is an auto reply on email that says we are moving, perhaps that landed in a spam filter?
Thanks for the response. I will pm you.

Reactions: kerm029
@bohem ok so it looks like I cannot pm you. Can you contact me via pm?

Bro, Josh is moving his whole shop right now which is far more complicated than you think.

Hit him up after the 31st.

If I were him and you kept bugging me without consideration for what is going on at the shop after I told you I would fire you as a customer.

Bro, Josh is moving his whole shop right now which is far more complicated than you think.

Hit him up after the 31st.

If I were him and you kept bugging me without consideration for what is going on at the shop after I told you I would fire you as a customer.
If there’s a trophy for the dumbest person in the world, I would give it to you. I hope you don’t own a business.

Only suggestion I have is moving the shop could have been posted on the website. Some of us don’t have Facebook.

I have no dog in the fight, but if I were placing an order I would want to know there might be a delay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^^^^

Lots of people use Face Crack.
I dumped it years ago.

Important messages need to be posted through all social media that a company uses, and then foremost, on the website with a big, unmistakable banner.

I ended up putting in a claim on my CC. But in reality, I need that order.

1705584704893.png

Only suggestion I have is moving the shop could have been posted on the website. Some of us don’t have Facebook.

I have no dog in the fight, but if I were placing an order I would want to know there might be a delay.

It was posted here on the Hide also in one of the threads. I remember seeing it.

Post 512

Hmmm, you've initiated a charge back, but want him to send you the product anyway.
Just so I understand, you expect free merchandise now?

Hmmm, you've initiated a charge back, but want him to send you the product anyway.
Just so I understand, you expect free merchandise now?

Yes I initiated a charge back because after several calls and un-answered email, I get no response from PVA. I placed the order Oct 11, 2023 and it's now Jan 18, 2024. Just over 3 months and no product and $400 out. What would you do? And yes I still want the product and that's why I'm reaching out here because It didn't come to mind to do so earlier. I will stop the charge back as soon as I can settle this issue with Josh. I'm not looking for free stuff, but around here common sense doesn't seem so common.

I'm not trying to bash PVA. I have no beef with them. I like their product, but I wasn't getting any responses from them and I'm not glued to the hide everyday. I hope this clears the air for all keyboard warriors lacking common sense.

Lastly I came here to get PVA's attention to have this matter solved because Phones and email hasn't been of any success.

Yes I initiated a charge back because after several calls and un-answered email, I get no response from PVA. I placed the order Oct 11, 2023 and it's now Jan 18, 2024. Just over 3 months and no product and $400 out. What would you do? And yes I still want the product and that's why I'm reaching out here because It didn't come to mind to do so earlier. I will stop the charge back as soon as I can settle this issue with Josh. I'm not looking for free stuff, but around here common sense doesn't seem so common.

I'm not trying to bash PVA. I have no beef with them. I like their product, but I wasn't getting any responses from them and I'm not glued to the hide everyday. I hope this clears the air for all keyboard warriors lacking common sense.

Lastly I came here to get PVA's attention to have this matter solved because Phones and email hasn't been of any success.
Au Contraire, I think you are, to some extent, bashing him.
If you had already filed a chargeback, then why post?
Get your money back and carry on with life.
Yes, I understand you wanted either the money, or the product. I don't have an issue with you starting the chargeback process, but, you initiated a chargeback, end of story. But you do that and want the product as well? Make up your fucking mind.
If you would have posted, "I am considering a chargeback", then it would have been a bit different, but you had already initiated corrective action, so what's the fucking point of the post?

Au Contraire, I think you are, to some extent, bashing him.
If you had already filed a chargeback, then why post?
Get your money back and carry on with life.
Yes, I understand you wanted either the money, or the product. I don't have an issue with you starting the chargeback process, but, you initiated a chargeback, end of story. But you do that and want the product as well? Make up your fucking mind.
If you would have posted, "I am considering a chargeback", then it would have been a bit different, but you had already initiated corrective action, so what's the fucking point of the post?
If you could fucking read properly, I said that I didn’t think of going to the hide until after the fact. But all you brown nosers want to talk shit making it a bigger issue than it wasn’t supposed to be. Gtfo!

If you could fucking read properly, I said that I didn’t think of going to the hide until after the fact. But all you brown nosers want to talk shit making it a bigger issue than it wasn’t supposed to be. Gtfo!
Still does not answer why you posted after you had already taken corrective measures.
You also continue to respond, so I guess you're enjoying it.
Do you wear leather chaps and a ball gag too?

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Not even the same ballpark. Here’s nothing shady about PVA: their work is solid, but they’re a small shop and things can take a long time.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Josh should have posted on his webpage that orders would be delayed.
But he didn't, live and learn.
I actually understand the OP from the point of, where's my shit or, at least, where is the communication.
But once he filed a chargeback, the drama should have been over.

Not even the same ballpark. Here’s nothing shady about PVA: their work is solid, but they’re a small shop and things can take a long time.
Literally the exact same story as liberty until the final moment. I don’t think pva is being shady here but if their were ignored emails then I would have done the same.

Lmao! What are you, his girlfriend coming to save her? Why is there always some dick with something little to say. No pun intended. 😎
Believe me. You'll get your money back. Nobody wants to do business with an asshole who (1) wants his money back (2) wants to whine like a little cunt on the internet. (3) still wants his shit.

i understood what you meant OP...

maybe instead of "...i need that order" you could have worded it differently for the smooth brain mafia on here...

once they misunderstand something and trigger, there is no winning them back lol

maybe "this transaction has already been handled, but id still like to get some bullets eventually if theyre still available?" might have worked lol