• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PVA Rock Creek Barrels

CMP70306

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Good Evening Everyone,

I have a pair of PVA Rock Creek barrels for sale, switched over to carbon fiber and they have been sitting in my safe. Both are cut for the Barloc so if you want to use them on anything else they would need to be cut down and rechambered.

20” .223 Rem - Light Palma Contour - 7 Twist - 5/8”x24 muzzle threads SOLD

30” .300 Win Mag - Heavy Palma Contour - 8 twist - 5/8”x24 muzzle threads

Looking to get $300 each though I am open to offers as I am looking to get these moved.

IMG_0475.jpeg

Last edited:
How did the 223 shoot. I do have a 223 bolt face for the nuke collecting dust. But I'm not super stoked for switch barreling. Y 6.5x47. I had a 6.5 creedmoor that I was going to re barrel in 223 for trainer but it burnt up along with my house and all my reloading gear in the lahaina maui fire.

How did the 223 shoot. I do have a 223 bolt face for the nuke collecting dust. But I'm not super stoked for switch barreling. Y 6.5x47. I had a 6.5 creedmoor that I was going to re barrel in 223 for trainer but it burnt up along with my house and all my reloading gear in the lahaina maui fire.

.223 actually Sold this morning, haven’t gotten a chance to update it until now.