• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pvs 14 doctor??

cwatson308

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2012
College Station, Texas
Hey guys, so I’ve got some tube problems. Wondering wear I can either 1 get a tube replaced or repaired at. My brothers kid knocked it off the table and there is a black ink looking line in the image.

Hey guys, so I’ve got some tube problems. Wondering wear I can either 1 get a tube replaced or repaired at. My brothers kid knocked it off the table and there is a black ink looking line in the image.
Where did you buy it from? If you bought it new, I would contact the company that you bought it from to see if they can help you get an RMA/repair started. If you bought it second hand, I’d still look at your PVS-14 and see if it has a brand/company’s name on it and contact them. Some companies are better than others with after sale support.

If it has defined edges it might just be debris. It's common when they get banged around to have pieces of the the plastic thread or other stuff end up on the tube's input window or screen. Hopefully that's the case.

Last edited: