• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS-14 Housing Value

Gasgun

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2013
Found a couple PVS-14 housings locally.
The tubes and lenses were installed in a dual housing, they have everything else (battery housing, switch, illuminator)
One is L3 manufacture, the other is from TNVC.
They both look new.
The guy is unsure of what he wants for them. Any ideas on what would be fair to offer him?

It depends if they have single or double battery housings. Brand new Carson single battery housing kits with lenses are $690 new. So they should be less obviously if used. If they have poor quality lens assemblies then the value drops significantly IMO (I wouldn’t even buy them). Use your best judgment on the offer you send. I supposed $500 would be fair, but personally I’m cheap and would probably want to pay even less.

Hopefully someone will chime in with a more definitive value. Hope my comments help though.

Edit: just realized you said there are no lenses, so disregard my above mentioned price

Here are a couple links that might help give you a ballpark on pricing:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/PVS-14-Anvis-PVS-7-Parts/172-2221869/

Last edited: