• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS-14 RC SPF

Hogrider2000

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
TX
The RC stands for recoil Compensated. All that means is that you can mount the 14 on a weapon up to 308 caliber and it will be warranteed. PVS-14 were never developed to be weapon mounted although many have been and still are.

It is a green tube that is evry clear. No blemishes at all. Works perfectly. I also have a 3X magnifier for it.

the tube is 2500, and the magnifier is250. I have the bag and book and that is it. I bought it about 5 years ago from Mod Armory. I will have pics up later tonight.

No trades-cash deal only

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail.jpg

What kind of tube is it (L3, etc)? What are the specs on it?

it is a model no mod/pvs-14 RC mfg by Mod Armory and they used L3 tubes. Did a lot of military work
mfr..ICT labs

That is all i know except it is very clear

Last edited:
What kind of tube is it (L3, etc)? What are the specs on it?
In a way yes, its L3. In a way its not.

These tubes were hand selected from a batch of L3 unfilmed tubes and were then stripped of the L3 power supply. Then IC Labs put their advanced power supply on the L3 module. Thus giving the tube much better recoil resistance and high light performance due to the technology within the autogating system.

Good luck with the sale sir, thats a hell of a deal for an RC IMO
Jay

thanks for explaining that. You know how knowledgable I am on all that stuff.

Thx, ansd say HI to your crew for me.

Thanks Jay.

Was thinking about putting it on one of those Torrey Pines Black Optex Zero Lens with a wide lens 62mm 5x Magnifier screwed onto the front of the PVS 14 instead of the narrow FOV 3x that comes with the Black Optex Zero package. Day scope is a Gen 1 Primary Arms Cyclops with a 3x Magnifier behind it.

Just tinkering with a different kind of setup. How do you think that will perform.

Thanks Jay.

Was thinking about putting it on one of those Torrey Pines Black Optex Zero Lens with a wide lens 62mm 5x Magnifier screwed onto the front of the PVS 14 instead of the narrow FOV 3x that comes with the Black Optex Zero package. Day scope is a Gen 1 Primary Arms Cyclops with a 3x Magnifier behind it.

Just tinkering with a different kind of setup. How do you think that will perform.

It will likely look pretty good! Let me know how it does man. I’d be curious to see the results of that.

Jay

Will do. Gotta find a reasonably priced Black Optex Zero package now. If you know where a reasonably priced one is, please let me know. Thanks