• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes PVS-22 Mount for Sako TRG22/42?

rbhoover

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Does anyone make a forward mount to allow one to mount a PVS-22/27 on the front of a Sako TRG22/42? I plan on purchasing a PVS-22/27 down the road and would like to be able to mount it on the front of a Sako TRG22/42. Thanks for the help guys!

Re: PVS-22 Mount for Sako TRG22/42?

Awesome, thank you for finding that... I googled it, went to that site and scrolled about halfway through then gave up! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Attention: The Sako "Vegetation collector rail system" does NOT work with the older steel TRG-bipod. Only the newer M08 version with the legs less wide apart works. The older bipod does not fit into the rifle with the thicker rail system in place.

So if you have the older TRG bipod in use it will become useless with this the rail system. Of course you can sell it to people who have no need for the rail system.

For pure shooting the older bipod is better but if you have the rail system then you have to upgrade to a new bipod. TRG,Harris, Atlas or something else.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. I just ordered my TRG-22 and Bipod from Euro Optic so hopefully its the new style bipod. Next I just need the PVS-22
smile.gif