• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS27 focus ringtail /knob ext.

glider

Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2013
Argyle NY 12809
There must be someone who has a 3d printer able to cut out a slip on focus knob extension to help find adjustment nipple in the dark.
Or is there one out there?

*shrugs* I can normally find nipples in the dark.

I normally put the wrap around scope cover just behind the focus knob so I can use it as an index point.

Reactions: TheHorta
*shrugs* I can normally find nipples in the dark.

I normally put the wrap around scope cover just behind the focus knob so I can use it as an index point.
Me to but this one is shy!
Am thinkin to drill into plastic insert a stainless rod .1225 with a flatened end to work like a paddle

You will hit the paddle into the housing before you will get full travel of the knob.

You will hit the paddle into the housing before you will get full travel of the knob.
Not at home,without unit and have time to kill so I was just seein whats out there , there really isnt that much travel.
maybe better to remove knob and replace

1609621848348.png